Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where is the hatred in this rivalry

Default where is the hatred in this rivalry

what is going on here i am seeing chiefs players helping gadiers players up and the same on the other end.just as soon as it cuts to halftime dorsey goes over to russell and pretty much gives him a hug.screw the gaiders hit them and make it hurt johnson had a nice meaningful hit good job dj. lets see if it gets ugly in the second half

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    This guy is by far the coolest Raider fan ever. Rep for rep's sake. Good luck next week, Filipino. BTW, you guys should abduct Al, put him in some pads and a jersey, and toss him out on the field the next time you guys see DJ and Pollard... They'll take care of him for you. (Just make sure that they don't know it's him, otherwise they probably won't want to.)
    Ditto that!

I despise Al Davis and the Raiders, obviously. But one question. Do Raider fans consider Davis to be bad for the team just in the recent past decade or two (due to his aging, no SB wins, and the last 6 years in a row being really really awful) or do they consider him to have always been a thorn to the organization? Just asking in view of the team's huge success from the mid 60's to the mid 80's where they won 3 SB's and usually had double digit wins for the season. Or is that credit mainly attributed to the excellence of John Madden and the long time team players like Stabler, Branch, and Blanda?

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    what is going on here i am seeing chiefs players helping gadiers players up and the same on the other end.just as soon as it cuts to halftime dorsey goes over to russell and pretty much gives him a hug.screw the gaiders hit them and make it hurt johnson had a nice meaningful hit good job dj. lets see if it gets ugly in the second half
    I don't think the kids realized that there is a rivalary between the chiefs and the raiders. Ssssssshh.... maybe if they don't know that we haven't beat the broncos in Denver since Joe Montana maybe they will crush the broncos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Trust me, if these two teams were on top the NFL and vying for the AFC West instead of a wild card, it would be different.

Right now its more like, "Hey, we got something in common.....................We both suck!"
    Somehow I think that because both teams down there fighting over who gets to bottle-sit the wine in the basement of the league,neither team wants to break any bottles.
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    ... Al Davis and the Raiders...
    When I was at the raiders fan nation site, they were talking about Al like we talk about Carl and Hermie. Someone even went so far as to say that they hope that the raiders don't go to playoffs becausethey didn't want Al thinking that nothing needs to be fixed.
    Of course, they don't talk nearly as bad as we talk about Hermie, lol.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Trust me, if these two teams were on top the NFL and vying for the AFC West instead of a wild card, it would be different.

Right now its more like, "Hey, we got something in common.....................We both suck!"
    Maybe the kids don't know that there is a rivalary, Ssssssshhhh.... don't tell them that the last time the chiefs have beat the broncos in Denver was the Joe Montana game.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Maybe the kids don't know that there is a rivalary, Ssssssshhhh.... don't tell them that the last time the chiefs have beat the broncos in Denver was the Joe Montana game.
    Actually, last time we beat Denver in Denver was in 2000. The one team Gunther could actually beat. I think Grbac was our QB.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12