Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a win feels nice

Default a win feels nice

i know it was against the gaiders but damn this win feels good way to go chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i agree the raiders are only 3-9 and they have only one more win than us.i do not think i would want the lions and bengals in our division though their is a certain mystique in the afc west.it is probably that these three teams have been going at it forever
    I was just saying, "historically," it would've been nice. I wouldn't change the division now. But it would've been cool to have the those awful teams in our division since the 60's or whatever. We'd still have the Raiders rivalry, but we would be easy division winners every year. lol

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I was just saying, "historically," it would've been nice. I wouldn't change the division now. But it would've been cool to have the those awful teams in our division since the 60's or whatever. We'd still have the Raiders rivalry, but we would be easy division winners every year. lol
    yeah that would be good

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Sort of like the NFC West, right now.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I'll be happy to draft lower for the satisfaction of beating the faiders. As for the coaching situation here---let's hope the San Diego State idea picks up steam. Let Herm go there to fight for an NCAA title. The sooner the Chiefs start fresh, the sooner they will be a winning team again. He's not the right guy for this job.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Maybe we could get a winning streak going here to finish the season. We all no Herms job is secure thru to next season. We will still get a fine draft pick, we dont need to pay a bust pick #1 salary. Could really benefit this young team finishing the season on a high note. Giving their confidence a boost going into next! Why not!?

GO CHIEFS!!!
    Agreed. It would be huge step for this team to know that they aren't losers.

The notion of being a bad football team that can't win is difficult to overcome. I would love to see these guys put that behind them before next season begins.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i know it was against the gaiders but damn this win feels good way to go chiefs
    Finally a little something to cheer about.

This is like getting back up for air when drowning. I needed this..........bad. Tho with our record still drowning.

And as pointed out before, gainst two division rivals we got wins.

No matter what, we not gonna make the playoffs. But we still have the option to be saying next year that we finished the season strong. And we can finish strong.

We've proven we belong on the field with the Bolts and the Donks. And its not crazy to think we can beat the Dolphins and Bengals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    This is like getting back up for air when drowning. I needed this..........bad. Tho with our record still drowning.

And as pointed out before, gainst two division rivals we got wins.

No matter what, we not gonna make the playoffs. But we still have the option to be saying next year that we finished the season strong. And we can finish strong.

We've proven we belong on the field with the Bolts and the Donks. And its not crazy to think we can beat the Dolphins and Bengals.
    I'm pretty sure we'll beat the Bengals, they've mailed it in. All the other games are iffy at best.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'm pretty sure we'll beat the Bengals, they've mailed it in. All the other games are iffy at best.
    Thats how I see it. Without a D-line it'll be tough to even beat the Cincinatti Criminals at their place.
    But we will...
    And this is the 1st time this year (and the only time) that we play 2 consecutive road games. Hopefully our mo will follow us to denver. Hate donks.
    SHUT IT

Yeah just maybe we'll take those despised Donks once again, considering also how unpredictable the Donks are this year. They get whipped by the Faders at home and then whip the Jets on the road. Go figure. Also, Denver has won 3 in a row on the road and lost 3 in a row at home!

And Tony Gonzales concurs with the title of this thread:

“Finally,” said Gonzalez, the Chiefs’ star tight end. “We’ll take it. You have no idea how good it feels to get a win. It’s been so long.”
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 12-01-2008 at 06:43 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast