Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a win feels nice

Default a win feels nice

i know it was against the gaiders but damn this win feels good way to go chiefs

Yes it is sweeeeet! True, we were aided (the Aiders! heh!) by Jokeland's pathetic qb, receivers, and defense. But Thigpen, LJ, Charles, TG, DJ, Barth, and the injured Colquitt did a nice job. Our whole defense, while not getting sacks once again, did pretty good. Certainly nice that we stopped their running game this time!

And always great to beat our most hated rival! :)
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 11-30-2008 at 07:36 PM.

Yes it does. Wins against Denver ande Oakland make this season more tolerable.

WE WON A GAME!!!
    WE WON A GAME!!!
    BEST OF ALL, AGAINST THE rAIDERS!!!!!

Denver's win eliminates us from the playoffs now. Heh, I know we weren't going to make the playoffs anyway. Just would have been nice to still be able to know that we were mathematically alive! Plus, it's always sweet when we win and all three rivals lose. And also, we go to Denver next week so that would have been neat knowing a win keeps us alive even into the week after that! But now we can still hope for 2 wins in a row, a sweep of the Donks, and helping create the possibility of the Donks winning this division without a winning record.

So glad I don't have to start my week off with another loss. And even better to not start it off with a loss to the F'n raiders. We looked good enough to win, and they just look awful. So glad they drafted Russel. no pressure on him all day, and he still couldn't hit $hit. He blows, and will blow for years to come.

I love that the Raiders have no flexibility to fix this team. The Raiders are only $3.46 million under the cap with a 4-8 record. The Chiefs salary cap number has them $27.83 million under the cap.

The Raider's $24 million extra dollars have landed them with only two more wins than the Chiefs have and with a much, MUCH darker future with absolutely no way to rectify their problems with the aid of additional free agents.

While the Chiefs may be 2 wins worse than the Raiders, the Chiefs, just like the rest of the division have the sense to be able to climb out of the hole they get into when they get this bad. The Chargers spend a couple years in the basement, then become dominant. The Broncos do the same. The Chiefs are about to climb out of this hole. The Raiders on the other hand, are a gift to the rest of this division. As long as Al Davis runs that franchise, they're going to be a joke and good for at least one win for their division rivals EVERY YEAR.

I thank God every year that the Raiders and Al Davis are in our division. If only we had the Lions and Bengals in our division too!!

my bad... their money only gave them ONE more win than the Chiefs. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I love that the Raiders have no flexibility to fix this team. The Raiders are only $3.46 million under the cap with a 4-8 record. The Chiefs salary cap number has them $27.83 million under the cap.

The Raider's $24 million extra dollars have landed them with only two more wins than the Chiefs have and with a much, MUCH darker future with absolutely no way to rectify their problems with the aid of additional free agents.

While the Chiefs may be 2 wins worse than the Raiders, the Chiefs, just like the rest of the division have the sense to be able to climb out of the hole they get into when they get this bad. The Chargers spend a couple years in the basement, then become dominant. The Broncos do the same. The Chiefs are about to climb out of this hole. The Raiders on the other hand, are a gift to the rest of this division. As long as Al Davis runs that franchise, they're going to be a joke and good for at least one win for their division rivals EVERY YEAR.

I thank God every year that the Raiders and Al Davis are in our division. If only we had the Lions and Bengals in our division too!!
    i agree the raiders are only 3-9 and they have only one more win than us.i do not think i would want the lions and bengals in our division though their is a certain mystique in the afc west.it is probably that these three teams have been going at it forever

Maybe we could get a winning streak going here to finish the season. We all no Herms job is secure thru to next season. We will still get a fine draft pick, we dont need to pay a bust pick #1 salary. Could really benefit this young team finishing the season on a high note. Giving their confidence a boost going into next! Why not!?

GO CHIEFS!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast