Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The top ten things I hate about Herm Edwards:

Default The top ten things I hate about Herm Edwards:

10. We traded a fourth rounder for him, even though he had a losing record.

9. He is 14-29 as the Chiefs head coach.

8. He stuck with the Brodie Croyle experiment, which retarded our offense for two years.

7. The Chiefs front four is entirely drafted by Herm with high picks, and its the worst in the league in run defense and sacks.

6. He blames the OL problems on Vermiel, despite only drafting one O-lineman in the first four rounds in the past three years (1 out of 13 picks).

5. Calling a timeout with 23 seconds with the clock running and the ball in the Bucs possession near field goal range.

4. He wears a beret.

3. He has blamed everyone but himself for the Chiefs losses this season.

2. He ran LJ 416 times (most ever) in a season, killing his legs and morale.

1. The Chiefs are now 1-19 over the past twenty games, which is the worst twenty-game record for any non-expansion team, ever.

I have several others, including his treatments of Huard and Green, his miserable personnel decisions, etc., but these are the worst IMO.

Feel free to add to this list the things you hate about Herm.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    6. He blames the OL problems on Vermiel, despite only drafting one O-lineman in the first four rounds in the past three years (1 out of 13 picks).
    I will elaborate on #6.

Before this past draft, Herm had seven drafts, and took one Offensive Lineman higher than fourth round. (Later third round), despite losing his starting QB for all but the first season of his career.

11. He throws any, and every, body under the bus, to make it look like his horrible coaching isn't his fault.

Well jmlamerson. With your usual, over the top, pre-mature judgements, I usually think that you are one of the most retarded people I have ever heard. But this was actually a very good post. I like it. I agree with almost all of it and its funny.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Well jmlamerson. With your usual, over the top, pre-mature judgements, I usually think that you are one of the most retarded people I have ever heard. But this was actually a very good post. I like it. I agree with almost all of it and its funny.
    agree 100% funny post

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    You're just jealous that I'm always right.

But thank you for the (backhanded) compliment.

INABILITY TO MAKE HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS. That has to go up there, however, looking at your list I don't wher it would fit.

"Defensive" coach who now owns the record for giving up the most points in a game in the Chiefs history. Thanks Herm. Thanks imbecile. Everyone repeat after me: The team will not win with Herman Edwards as Head Coach. Period. The end.

Here is an interesting statistic...

The Chiefs currently have 6 sacks on the season. (11 games.) That projects to 9 sacks in 16 games. (If they continue on that pace,)

The fewest sacks recorded by an NFL team, since the beginning of NFL.com keeping track of the stat, has been 11.

That 11 was in 1982, a strike shortened season, when teams only played nine games.

The next lowest amount of sacks that I found was 17. That has been done three times, aside from the strike-shortened 1982 season.

So, unless I am missing something, we are well on our way to recording a new all-time low in sacks. (Since the stat has been counted.)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Here is an interesting statistic...

The Chiefs currently have 6 sacks on the season. (11 games.) That projects to 9 sacks in 16 games. (If they continue on that pace,)

The fewest sacks recorded by an NFL team, since the beginning of NFL.com keeping track of the stat, has been 11.

That 11 was in 1982, a strike shortened season, when teams only played nine games.

The next lowest amount of sacks that I found was 17. That has been done three times, aside from the strike-shortened 1982 season.

So, unless I am missing something, we are well on our way to recording a new all-time low in sacks. (Since the stat has been counted.)
    An even more fun statistic, in the NFL, 16 current head coaches have coached 75+ games (for various teams). Of those, Herm Edwards is dead last in winning percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    An even more fun statistic, in the NFL, 16 current head coaches have coached 75+ games (for various teams). Of those, Herm Edwards is dead last in winning percentage.
    i think herm is dead last in just about every stat that relly matters screw herm and carl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast