Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zach Miller VS Brandon Flowers

Default Zach Miller VS Brandon Flowers

This was my favorite part of the game, along with the crushing hit DJ put on Fargas.

ZACH MILLER: 6'5" 255 lbs
    BRANDON FLOWERS: 5'9" 187 lbs

And the winner is...
    BRANDON FLOWERS

if anyone can find video of this, please post it.

Flowers and Pollard were looking like Kevin Ross and Steve Atwater with the hits they were laying on those guys.

there was some good hitting going on in that game pollard was out for blood

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Flowers and Pollard were looking like Kevin Ross and Steve Atwater with the hits they were laying on those guys.
    All due respect to Kevin Ross, one of my favorites. But he couldnt tie Atwaters shoes. Atwater should have been a first ballot hall of famer. Not to change the subject from the thread, just have a pretty strong opinion on Steve.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I'm just talking about hitting ability, man. Ross knocked the snot of many a wide receiver in his day.

and of course, Atwater... god, I still remember that shot he laid on Okoye. NASTY.

I'm just talking about hitting ability, man. Ross knocked the snot of many a wide receiver in his day.

and of course, Atwater... god, I still remember that shot he laid on Okoye. NASTY.
    I hate the mention of that hit he laid on The Nightmare, because there never seems to be aby mention of the several times that Okoye ran over Atwater.

Atwater was an excellent player, and that was a big hit. But I saw Okoye truck him a few times.

True, he did. But what would you expect? Okoye was like a d-lineman coming out of the backfield. By all means he SHOULD truck through a d-back with little effort.

But on that particular play, Atwater laid the hammer down. I've always hated the Broncos, but that was one of the most amazing hits I've ever seen. Someone so small shouldn't be able to pack that much power.

Anybody remember Brandon Jacobs flattening that 'skins safety in the first game of the season? Or Steven Jackson getting his head torn off?

There have been some huge hits this year, too. Good stuff, I love it.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

yeah, there's a total lack to talent on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    yeah, there's a total lack to talent on this team.
    This team could be loaded with pro-bowlers and Herm would find a way to lose...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast