Thread: Overnight RV parking ???

Default Overnight RV parking ???

What do you do this year ? I am coming for the Big XII Championship game this weekend...Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerus View Post
    What do you do this year ? I am coming for the Big XII Championship game this weekend...Thanks..
    are you already reserved? I believe its like $90 per night to park your RV, but I am not sure they are doing that for the champ game.... Call arrowhead. BTW.... good luck, I am a KU fan and this win against MU was priceless! Rock Chalk... now go OU!

They are not allowing overnights stays...is any place close to park after the game ???

Try Stadium RV Park (816) 353-0242‎

What I do is watch it on television.

Thanks a lot, you people were worthless...I am already back, stayed at the near by Wal-Mart...

nice guy

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerus View Post
    Thanks a lot, you people were worthless...I am already back, stayed at the near by Wal-Mart...
    We're not 411, those who tried to help you out did so out of the kindness of their hearts, and did the best they could. I would suggest to you that perhaps you try, oh say...the chamber of commerce next time. Calling members in good standing here “worthless” will not get you very far. I would also suggest you take a gander at the board rules. I would give you the link, but you're a bright individual, I'm sure you can find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    We're not 411, those who tried to help you out did so out of the kindness of their hearts, and did the best they could. I would suggest to you that perhaps you try, oh say...the chamber of commerce next time. Calling members in good standing here “worthless” will not get you very far. I would also suggest you take a gander at the board rules. I would give you the link, but you're a bright individual, I'm sure you can find them.
    Hope he never comes back! too bad the sooners won! I hope he slept bad and I hope he gets a flat the next time he takes his RV out - a flat in the rain!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Hope he never comes back! too bad the sooners won! I hope he slept bad and I hope he gets a flat the next time he takes his RV out - a flat in the rain!

That's a lot of hoping.