Sweets Guest

Default Getting to Know Your Fellow Chiefs Crowd.comers

Personal Information:
    Name (first name only): Sweets
    Date of Birth (month & day): Dec. 27th
    Eye Color: Brown
    Hair Color: Brown
    Left/Right Handed: Right
    Sex: Female, with a name like Sweets, come on!!
    Marital Status: Single
    Nationality: Hawaiian, Portuguese, Filipino, German

Football Related:
    Favorite NFL team: The 5 time SB Champion San Francisco 49ers
    Most Hated NFL team: Lambs and Raiders run a very close second
    Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team: Watching Steve Young pick apart the San Diego Chargers in the 1995 Superbowl
    Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team: Watching Steve Young lie there after being hit by Aeneas Williams, pretty much ending his career.

General Information:
    Favorite TV show: Heroes
    Favorite Movie: Rudy, I still cry and the very same spots in the movie
    Favorite Song: oldie, I Wish it would Rain by the Temptations
    Favorite Band/Artist: Luther Vandross & Usher
    Favorite Actor/ Actress: Al Pacino/Pam Grier, she is still bangin...
    Favorite drink: non alcoholic: Diet Pepsi, Alcoholic: Tequila Anejo
    Favorite food: Italian
    Turn offs: sloppy drunks(yuck) unbathe people, parents that hit their children in public, trust me I will say something to them.
    Turn ons: Guys that know what they want in a relationship, they rule
    Hobbies: shopping!!!!!! Hey I'm a chick!!!

Questions Relating to Chiefscrowd.com:
    What do you like about Chiefscrowd.com: Friendly people
    If you could, what would you improve on Chiefscrowd.com: Bring more fans here.
    Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Drunk and Canada
    What is your favorite forum: No fav. yet
    What member would you like to hang out with most outside of Chiefscrowd.com: Hang out with Chief fans??? hmmmm depends on who has the best BBQ...lol

Now feel free to copy and past this and fill this out for yourself!

Personal Information:
    Name (first name only):
    Date of Birth (month & day):
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Left/Right Handed:
    Sex:
    Nationality:

Football Related:
    Favorite NFL team:
    Most Hated NFL team:
    Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team:
    Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team:

General Information:
    Favorite TV show:
    Favorite Movie:
    Favorite Song:
    Favorite Band/Artist:
    Favorite Actor/ Actress:
    Favorite drink:
    Favorite food:
    Turn offs:
    Turn ons:
    Hobbies:

What do you like about Chiefscrowd.com:
    If you could, what would you improve on Chiefscrowd.com:
    Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster:
    What is your favorite forum:
    What member would you like to hang out with most outside of Chiefscrowd.com:

I think I'll fill out the form again.

Personal Information: I live in Australia and LOVE the Chiefs! When i get older I hope to be a Commentator for the NFL and an Analyst for NFL Network
    Name (first name only): Callum
    Date of Birth: August 19 (1996
    Left/Right Handed: Right handed & Right Footed
    Sex: Male
    Nationality: AUSSIE!!!!! (Half German)

Football Related:
    Favorite NFL team: CHIEFS!!!
    Most Hated NFL team: Raiders!
    Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team: I'm not sure
    Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team: Probably watching them go 2-14 in 2008

General Information:
    Favorite TV show: I have lots, here are some. The Simpsons, Futurama, Bones, NFL, Poker, Louis Therouxs Weird Weekends, Good News Week, Castle, Scrubs
    Favorite Movie: can't decide
    Favorite Song: Rascal Flatts - Life is A Highway
    Favorite Band/Artist: Have lots. Stat Quo, Rascal Flatts, Sam Spence, Tom Hedden, David Robidoux, Lil Jon, TYGA
    Favorite Actor/ Actress: Dont have a fovorite, although I really like Simon Pegg, Adam Sandler and and another actor I can't remember the name of.
    Favorite drink: SOLO!!!
    Favorite food: Fish & Chips (and Tomato Ketchup with it)
    Turn offs: Raiders, Homework
    Turn ons: Chiefs, NFL, music
    Hobbies: Chiefs, NFL, Mini Soccer at School), Video games, madden NFL, Chiefscrowd.com, friends, music

What do you like about Chiefscrowd.com: The people, the fact that it's about the chiefs and that I can express what i think and I can see what other people think too!
    If you could, what would you improve on Chiefscrowd.com: Add Australia to the Member Map
    Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Chiefster, Connie Jo, Canada, TS, Vanilla Gorilla, Coach, GlenBree, hometeam (he made my sig), Honda522, stricken721, YZILLA, Vandaley. (can't remember any others, sorry if I forgot your username)
    What is your favorite forum: ChiefsCrowd.com ofcourse!!!
    What member would you like to hang out with most outside of Chiefscrowd.com:Can't decide, I'd like to meet everyone I listed above!

I hope everyone knows a little bit more about me now!

And GO CHIEFS!!!!

Well if you can re-do your's Aussie, I can re-do mine, since mine is way back and out dated anyway, lol. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Personal Information:
    Name (first name only): Connie Jo
    Date of Birth (month & day): Aug. 20th
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Brownish Auburn
    Sex: Girl
    Marital Status: Nope, I'm cruisin solo!
    Nationality: Native Shawnee, Native Canadian Cree, Welsh, Irish, Scottish
    Occupation: Retired Interior Designer/Historic Renovation Consultant/Home Renovation/Builder GC...Semi Retired Baker...Entrepenuer

Football Related:
    Favorite NFL team: The one and only CHIEFS!!
    Most Hated NFL team: #1 Broncos, #2 Raiders
    Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team:Super Bowl IV...my dad's excitement when the Chiefs won! I don't remember much else about the game, I was only 13, but remember thinking Lenny Dawson was cute! :)
    Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team: My most painful moment as a Chiefs fan would be hearing the news DT (RIP) had died. My most painful moment rooting however, was the 1997 Playoff Game between the Denver Donkeys and Chiefs. Denver cheated spraying Pam on jerseys. Chiefs lost, this was the only game I actually ever shed tears over.

General Information:
    Favorite TV show: Chiefs games!
    Favorite Movie: Can't name one, so...Tombstone/Val Kilmer; Christmas Carol/George C. Scott; Wizard of OZ; Clint Eastwood Classic Westerns.
    Favorite Song: Again, can't name one, Bobby McGee/Janis Joplin; House of the Rising Sun/Animals; New Orleans/Kid Rock; Only God Knows Why/Kid Rock; Guilty/Kid Rock; Last Stand in Open Country/Kid Rock-Willie Nelson; Real Mean Bottle/Kid Rock-Bob Seger
    Favorite Band/Artist: Kid Rock, lol. His band TBT (Twisted Brown Trucker)
    Favorite Actor/ Actress:Clint Eastwood; Jack Nicholson; runners up-Sean Connery, Edward Norton, Denzel Washington, Matthew McConnahey
    Favorite drink: non alcoholic: Root Beer, though I drink Diet Dr. Pepper daily. Alcoholic: Miller Lite or MGD, Fresh Strawberry Daiquiri, Margarita.
    Favorite food: Italian, Authentic Mexican Tamales, Filet Migon Bacon Wrapped with a fresh salad, baked bread, and twice baked potato...yummy! :)
    Turn offs: In all people: personalities that are dishonest, fake, extremely vain, narcissist's, etc..
    Turn ons: Assuming we're talking in guy terms here, haha; Compassionate & caring. Great smile! Sense of humor, make's me laugh. Attentive when it doesn't matter, is least expected.
    Hobbies: Spending time with my kids & grandkids is my favorite thing to do. Working on my home; Landscaping; Holiday decorating; Cooking & Baking; Anything related to Chiefs, including collecting vintage Chiefs memorabilia; Music, but it's more of an interest than hobby I suppose. Posting at Chiefs Crowd and Facebook chatting among family & friends.

What do you like about Chiefscrowd.com: Friendly & fun personalities! The best of the best Chiefs fans ever! :)
    If you could, what would you improve on Chiefscrowd.com: Give Aussie his Australian Flag smiley, lol.
    Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Aussie, Canada, TornadoSpotter, Chiefster, YZILLA, honda, stricken, matthewschiefs, pbatrucker, Sn@keIze, Ryfo18, yashi, N TX Dave...gosh, I like pretty much all who participate actively. :)
    What is your favorite forum: Currently it's the Locker Room due to off season.
    What member would you like to hang out with most outside of Chiefscrowd.com: The ones I have, they're so much fun! YZILLA, Canada, Tammietailgator, etc.. I think it would be cool to hang out with Aussie at Arrowhead tailgating too someday!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Personal Information: I live in Australia and LOVE the Chiefs! When i get older I hope to be a Commentator for the NFL and an Analyst for NFL Network
    Name (first name only): Callum
    Date of Birth: August 19 (1996
    Left/Right Handed: Right handed & Right Footed
    Sex: Male
    Nationality: AUSSIE!!!!! (Half German)

Football Related:
    Favorite NFL team: CHIEFS!!!
    Most Hated NFL team: Raiders!
    Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team: I'm not sure
    Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team: Probably watching them go 2-14 in 2008

General Information:
    Favorite TV show: I have lots, here are some. The Simpsons, Futurama, Bones, NFL, Poker, Louis Therouxs Weird Weekends, Good News Week, Castle, Scrubs
    Favorite Movie: can't decide
    Favorite Song: Rascal Flatts - Life is A Highway
    Favorite Band/Artist: Have lots. Stat Quo, Rascal Flatts, Sam Spence, Tom Hedden, David Robidoux, Lil Jon, TYGA
    Favorite Actor/ Actress: Dont have a fovorite, although I really like Simon Pegg, Adam Sandler and and another actor I can't remember the name of.
    Favorite drink: SOLO!!!
    Favorite food: Fish & Chips (and Tomato Ketchup with it)
    Turn offs: Raiders, Homework
    Turn ons: Chiefs, NFL, music
    Hobbies: Chiefs, NFL, Mini Soccer at School), Video games, madden NFL, Chiefscrowd.com, friends, music

What do you like about Chiefscrowd.com: The people, the fact that it's about the chiefs and that I can express what i think and I can see what other people think too!
    If you could, what would you improve on Chiefscrowd.com: Add Australia to the Member Map
    Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Chiefster, Connie Jo, Canada, TS, Vanilla Gorilla, Coach, GlenBree, hometeam (he made my sig), Honda522, stricken721, YZILLA, Vandaley. (can't remember any others, sorry if I forgot your username)
    What is your favorite forum: ChiefsCrowd.com ofcourse!!!
    What member would you like to hang out with most outside of Chiefscrowd.com:Can't decide, I'd like to meet everyone I listed above!

I hope everyone knows a little bit more about me now!

And GO CHIEFS!!!!
    I think you are a great Aussie, I hope to meet you some day, so this is for you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvsmRuRp4cM"]YouTube- "Life Is A Highway" - Rascal Flatts Official Music Video[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Personal Information:
    Name (first name only): Connie Jo
    Date of Birth (month & day): Aug. 20th
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Brownish Auburn
    Sex: Girl
    Marital Status: Nope, I'm cruisin solo!
    Nationality: Native Shawnee, Native Canadian Cree, Welsh, Irish, Scottish
    Occupation: Retired Interior Designer/Historic Renovation Consultant/Home Renovation/Builder GC...Semi Retired Baker...Entrepenuer

Football Related:
    Favorite NFL team: The one and only CHIEFS!!
    Most Hated NFL team: #1 Broncos, #2 Raiders
    Your most memorable moment as you were rooting for your team:Super Bowl IV...my dad's excitement when the Chiefs won! I don't remember much else about the game, I was only 13, but remember thinking Lenny Dawson was cute! :)
    Your most painful moment as you were rooting for your team: My most painful moment as a Chiefs fan would be hearing the news DT (RIP) had died. My most painful moment rooting however, was the 1997 Playoff Game between the Denver Donkeys and Chiefs. Denver cheated spraying Pam on jerseys. Chiefs lost, this was the only game I actually ever shed tears over.

General Information:
    Favorite TV show: Chiefs games!
    Favorite Movie: Can't name one, so...Tombstone/Val Kilmer; Christmas Carol/George C. Scott; Wizard of OZ; Clint Eastwood Classic Westerns.
    Favorite Song: Again, can't name one, Bobby McGee/Janis Joplin; House of the Rising Sun/Animals; New Orleans/Kid Rock; Only God Knows Why/Kid Rock; Guilty/Kid Rock; Last Stand in Open Country/Kid Rock-Willie Nelson; Real Mean Bottle/Kid Rock-Bob Seger
    Favorite Band/Artist: Kid Rock, lol. His band TBT (Twisted Brown Trucker)
    Favorite Actor/ Actress:Clint Eastwood; Jack Nicholson; runners up-Sean Connery, Edward Norton, Denzel Washington, Matthew McConnahey
    Favorite drink: non alcoholic: Root Beer, though I drink Diet Dr. Pepper daily. Alcoholic: Miller Lite or MGD, Fresh Strawberry Daiquiri, Margarita.
    Favorite food: Italian, Authentic Mexican Tamales, Filet Migon Bacon Wrapped with a fresh salad, baked bread, and twice baked potato...yummy! :)
    Turn offs: In all people: personalities that are dishonest, fake, extremely vain, narcissist's, etc..
    Turn ons: Assuming we're talking in guy terms here, haha; Compassionate & caring. Great smile! Sense of humor, make's me laugh. Attentive when it doesn't matter, is least expected.
    Hobbies: Spending time with my kids & grandkids is my favorite thing to do. Working on my home; Landscaping; Holiday decorating; Cooking & Baking; Anything related to Chiefs, including collecting vintage Chiefs memorabilia; Music, but it's more of an interest than hobby I suppose. Posting at Chiefs Crowd and Facebook chatting among family & friends.

What do you like about Chiefscrowd.com: Friendly & fun personalities! The best of the best Chiefs fans ever! :)
    If you could, what would you improve on Chiefscrowd.com: Give Aussie his Australian Flag smiley, lol.
    Who (other than yourself) is your favorite poster: Aussie, Canada, TornadoSpotter, Chiefster, YZILLA, honda, stricken, matthewschiefs, pbatrucker, Sn@keIze, Ryfo18, yashi, N TX Dave...gosh, I like pretty much all who participate actively. :)
    What is your favorite forum: Currently it's the Locker Room due to off season.
    What member would you like to hang out with most outside of Chiefscrowd.com: The ones I have, they're so much fun! YZILLA, Canada, Tammietailgator, etc.. I think it would be cool to hang out with Aussie at Arrowhead tailgating too someday!

For you Connie, do you think you can get Kid to come to the niner game??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIGZLjugKA"]YouTube- Kid Rock - All Summer Long [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO][/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I think you are a great Aussie, I hope to meet you some day, so this is for you.

Thanks TS! I love that song! Do you think it's any good?

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Thanks TS! I love that song! Do you think it's any good?
    Yes, I really like all of Rascal Flatts's songs.

Yes, I really like all of Rascal Flatts's songs.
    cool

For you Connie, do you think you can get Kid to come to the niner game??

Thank you!!!

Nah, hahaha...I don't have pull with Kid Rock like that. Wish I did though, he'd be a riot to tailgate with!! He only knows who I am through my associations with his former fan club website & his management. My arranging the meeting between he & Dillon of course, my writing homepage blurbs when management asked, etc..

His former lead guitar player Kenny Olson I call a friend. I'd have a better chance asking Kenny to come hang in KC than Kid Rock, lol.