Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OJ Sentenced to as many as 33 years...

Default OJ Sentenced to as many as 33 years...

LAS VEGAS – A broken O.J. Simpson was sentenced Friday to as many as 33 years in prison for a hotel armed robbery after a judge rejected his apology and said, "It was much more than stupidity." The 61-year-old football Hall of Famer stood shackled and stone-faced as Judge Jackie Glass rattled off the punishment. Moments before, Simpson made a rambling, five-minute plea for leniency, simultaneously apologizing for the holdup as a foolish mistake and trying to justify his actions...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/oj_simpson

What a waste!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Heh! One would think that cops could do a better job framing someone.

Nite Crowd!
    Yep, they could not even frame the one who did it, or may have, or did not.
    I was not on the jury, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, never mind.

I am no longer a fan of oj, I even find it hard to drink orange juice!

I feel good for Fred Goldman and am always glad how he never minces words in regard to the butcher of Brentwood. Yesterday he referred to him as a monster and an SOB. Pathetic also how OJ was faking sadness and tears to the judge while saying, "I'm sorry. I didn't know I was doing anything wrong". Yet this is the same guy who smiled in an arrogant way after that 1995 verdict, even while the families of his murder victims were crying profusely (and THEIRS were REAL tears, unlike his yesterday. OJ 'If I did it' Simpson has no conscience). Oh by the way, I will drink orange juice; I just won't abbreviate it anymore by calling it OJ! When my body gets rid of the orange juice later, THEN it becomes OJ!
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 12-06-2008 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    I feel good for Fred Goldman and am always glad how he never minces words in regard to the butcher of Brentwood. Yesterday he referred to him as a monster and an SOB. Pathetic also how OJ was faking sadness and tears to the judge while saying, "I'm sorry. I didn't know I was doing anything wrong". Yet this is the same guy who smiled in an arrogant way after that 1995 verdict, even while the families of his murder victims were crying profusely (and THEIRS were REAL tears, unlike his yesterday. OJ 'If I did it' Simpson has no conscience). Oh by the way, I will drink orange juice; I just won't abbreviate it anymore by calling it OJ! When my body gets rid of the orange juice later, THEN it becomes OJ!
    I adore this picture of Len Dawson - now that is a football player of the past that we don't have to be embarrased to know of.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12