Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OJ Sentenced to as many as 33 years...

Default OJ Sentenced to as many as 33 years...

LAS VEGAS – A broken O.J. Simpson was sentenced Friday to as many as 33 years in prison for a hotel armed robbery after a judge rejected his apology and said, "It was much more than stupidity." The 61-year-old football Hall of Famer stood shackled and stone-faced as Judge Jackie Glass rattled off the punishment. Moments before, Simpson made a rambling, five-minute plea for leniency, simultaneously apologizing for the holdup as a foolish mistake and trying to justify his actions...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/oj_simpson

What a waste!

i heard it was a minamum of 6 years max of 18

What ever his time is, its not enought.

I was a big time fan of oj when I was young, all I have to say about him now is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well there is no words that I can say now!

Good news. Some justice was finally served (as it was not served on that October 3, 1995 day). I hope he'll be in for a long time and not just 6 years. That "sentenced to as many as 33 years" is kind of like a mailer saying "You have won a prize worth as much as $10,000."

But the good news is he's going to jail for some period of time. I always feel good for Ron Goldman when there's bad news for OJ.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Good news. Some justice was finally served (as it was not served on that October 3, 1995 day). I hope he'll be in for a long time and not just 6 years. That "sentenced to as many as 33 years" is kind of like a mailer saying "You have won a prize worth as much as $10,000."

But the good news is he's going to jail for some period of time. I always feel good for Ron Goldman when there's bad news for OJ.
    The Police Dept. and prosecution made such a mess of that case they gave the jury little other option then to find him "Not guilty"; you have to remember that there was much that the jury was not privy to that was revealed to the general public. The prosecution really made it easy for the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The Police Dept. and prosecution made such a mess of that case they gave the jury little other option then to find him "Not guilty"; you have to remember that there was much that the jury was not privy to that was revealed to the general public. The prosecution really made it easy for the defense.
    If the it does not fit, you can not convict, or what ever the words where, stupid move by the prosecution, having oj try to put the glove on! That gave the jury resemble doubt.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-06-2008 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    If the it does not fit, you can not convict.
    Good ol' Johnny. Actually I think the saying was: "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit".

Also, that stupid cop taking samples of OJ's blood to both crime scenes and then finally making it back to the crime lab, which is where he should have directly taken it to in the first place, with less blood then when he started out with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Also, that stupid cop taking samples of OJ's blood to both crime scenes and then finally making it back to the crime lab, which is where he should have directly taken it to in the first place, with less blood then when he started out with.
    Yep, those were some super cops handling that crime scene!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Yep, those were some super cops handling that crime scene!
    Heh! One would think that cops could do a better job framing someone.

Nite Crowd!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast