Thread: Chiefs can avoid last place again

Default Chiefs can avoid last place again

With the Faders getting whipped last night, they are now 3-10. If we beat Denver again we'll be in 3rd place because of a better division record.

This would be pretty neat and pretty funny if for the second year in a row I get to say to Eagles fans, "How bout those last place Eagles!" Even though the Ickles won 4 more games than we did last year, they finished last in the NFC east and we finished third. This year the Ickles will also win maybe around 4 more than us, but will likely finish last again, and we got a shot at finishing above Jokeland again, ha!

The Chiefs haven't finished last since 2002 (and that was an 8-8 tie with San Diego) and before that it was way back in 1988. Would love to see Oakland get its 6th consecutive basement finish!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Chiefs can avoid last place again

Can Herm do nothing right???

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

And I checked to see if any of Herm's bad years with the Jets were last place finishes and one of them was (the 4-12 2005 season). That's too bad. It would have been pretty funny to be able to say, "Well despite seasons of 6-10, 4-12, 4-12, and 2-10 so far, we gotta give Herm credit for never having a last place finish!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Nope
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>