Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***The Official Silver Lining Reaction To Today's Game Against Denver***

Default ***The Official Silver Lining Reaction To Today's Game Against Denver***

Pessimists need not apply!!!

Uhhh, we didn't commit a turnover?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Maybe this loss will push Clark Hunt to fire Herm. There, that's optimistic!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

It was a good game to watch. Thigpen is growing on me the more I watch him play. He's gotta nice arm and can run and isn't made of glass... Defense was finally blitzing... Herm took some chances on 4th down... Im not feeling like I did when we lost to the bills so thats another positive.... The future looks bright to me

Our offense was competent and mistake free. We weren't very good at scoring in the red zone, but we didn't have the best field positions either.

Our o-line did a pretty good job, everything considered.

Thigpen looks more and more like he can start for us next year.

That's all I got.

I thought Robinson looked pretty good. I wasn't watching with my full attention though, so I may have missed something.

I've got to watch but one single game this year. (thankfully, for my remote and other flying objects, it was the 1st Denver game)It seems like they have been getting better, (I'm sipping red kool-aid) they need to turn the corner on these close games!! wait till next year! you'll see. How about that Legget dude?

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    I've got to watch but one single game this year. (thankfully, for my remote and other flying objects, it was the 1st Denver game)It seems like they have been getting better, (I'm sipping red kool-aid) they need to turn the corner on these close games!! wait till next year! you'll see. How about that Legget dude?

That was a nice pick and TD return.

Outstanding performance by the offense today. They are getting better every week. Not having Bradley might have lost us this game because of situations with Webb and Franklin that Bradley would have been in (i.e.- that miscatch/ whiff on the 2 yard line on 3rd and 17.) The coverage guys look great. I thought Page might have had the best game of his career. I just feel sorry for them. Its like they are covering forever out thier because of our D-line and if they do cover perfect forever than the QB just runs. Overall Im excited. I mean thats 6 games that came down to seconds left in the 4th quarter. Even though we havent won them, Its something that can motivate for next year. Hopefully the Chiefs pick up ATLEAST 2 good D-lineman in the off season. And atleast one HAS to be a proven player out of free agency. Good job Thigster, you are the man!!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Outstanding performance by the offense today. They are getting better every week. Not having Bradley might have lost us this game because of situations with Webb and Franklin that Bradley would have been in (i.e.- that miscatch/ whiff on the 2 yard line on 3rd and 17.) The coverage guys look great. I thought Page might have had the best game of his career. I just feel sorry for them. Its like they are covering forever out thier because of our D-line and if they do cover perfect forever than the QB just runs. Overall Im excited. I mean thats 6 games that came down to seconds left in the 4th quarter. Even though we havent won them, Its something that can motivate for next year. Hopefully the Chiefs pick up ATLEAST 2 good D-lineman in the off season. And atleast one HAS to be a proven player out of free agency. Good job Thigster, you are the man!!!
    I know this is the optimism thread, but our offense outstanding? We only scored 10 points of offense and didn't even have 300 yards of total offense. That's hardly outstanding......
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast