Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ***The Official Silver Lining Reaction To Today's Game Against Denver***

Default ***The Official Silver Lining Reaction To Today's Game Against Denver***

Pessimists need not apply!!!

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    It was a good game to watch. Thigpen is growing on me the more I watch him play. He's gotta nice arm and can run and isn't made of glass... Defense was finally blitzing... Herm took some chances on 4th down... Im not feeling like I did when we lost to the bills so thats another positive.... The future looks bright to me
    I was telling everyone that Thiggie just needed to "bloom" but did anyone pay attention? Noooooooooooooooo.... Of course he doesn't have a win yet but that isn't a positive thing to say.
    What was his rating after the game?
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 12-08-2008 at 10:10 AM.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    I was telling everyone that Thiggie just needed to "bloom" but did anyone pay attention? Noooooooooooooooo.... Of course he doesn't have a win yet but that isn't a positive thing to say.
    He won last week!

I am all about the Thig. He wont last week tho. His season QB rating is at a 77.4 now I believe, 24th in the league. Atlanta hurt his rating. Phillip Rivers is leading the league with a 102.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    He won last week!
    Oops, I guess I forgot about that win. Sorry about the mistake guys, Its not like I'm used to the chiefs winning this season. Oops, that isn't very positive, is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    I am all about the Thig. He wont last week tho. His season QB rating is at a 77.4 now I believe, 24th in the league. Atlanta hurt his rating. Phillip Rivers is leading the league with a 102.
    Is Rivers a rookie or close?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Oops, I guess I forgot about that win. Sorry about the mistake guys, Its not like I'm used to the chiefs winning this season. Oops, that isn't very positive, is it?

Is Rivers a rookie or close?
    Rivers hasn't been a rookie for quite some time.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I know this is the optimism thread, but our offense outstanding? We only scored 10 points of offense and didn't even have 300 yards of total offense. That's hardly outstanding......
    Yes, it is the optimism thread where ones statements are subjective to one’s own opinions and personal point of view.

I dont think there were any injuries ... although I missed the first quarter and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    I dont think there were any injuries ... although I missed the first quarter and a half.
    Niswanger got injured. Charles got knicked up too, but he returned.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Niswanger got injured. Charles got knicked up too, but he returned.
    Well then I got nothing ...

I know this is the optimism thread, but our offense outstanding? We only scored 10 points of offense and didn't even have 300 yards of total offense. That's hardly outstanding......
    Yeah, "outstanding" was a little over the top. I guess that I've just been in amazment with Thigpen for the past 5-6 weeks. It seems like we've been going 3 and out every time for a year and a half. One day, that just stopped. Lately it just feels like we have a chance to score everytime.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast