Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm going to my first chiefs game this sunday!

Default I'm going to my first chiefs game this sunday!

I F***ing cant wait. The best thing about it is that i won the tickets on the radio! I wont know til tom when i go pick them up what seats and all that but they said in rockstar style!!!!! HELL YEAH!!! GO CHIEFS!!!

Ty everybody else! funny thing is that i have gave that dude complements and he acts like this!

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    So why do they call you bike? Is it cuz the bike seat pole is shoved up your azz! Or is it cuz you wear them cute little bike shorts like the gym teachers use to wear in the 80's ***** had to end this in your favorite color!
    Ok look I'm ending this now. You guys find a way to be civil or I'll close the thread and start handing out infractions. We're adults, here let's start acting the part. That goes for all involved.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-09-2008 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Ok look I'm ending this now. You guys find a way to be civil or I'll close the thread and start handing out infractions. We're adults here let's start acting the part. That goes for all involved.
    Im good i was ticked that he had to come at me like that i said my say im done. I was just saying what i felt and i bet im not the only one to say the f word in the sentence about going to there first game!!!

Im good i was ticked that he had to come at me like that i said my say im done. I was just saying what i felt and i bet im not the only one to say the f word in the sentence about going to there first game!!!

I'm sure not, and like I said it's why we have filters in place.

OK im not done! you bring my kid into this is wrong! you say real mature bike but this all started from your kiddie post and my kid has nothing to do with this. So you can **** off. you got a prob you can PM me and talk about it. i will give you my number and you can call me and we can meet and handle this like men me kicking your ***!

OK im not done! you bring my kid into this is wrong! you say real mature bike but this all started from your kiddie post and my kid has nothing to do with this. So you can **** off. you got a prob you can PM me and talk about it. i will give you my number and you can call me and we can meet and handle this like men me kicking your ***!
    I understand your feelings toward your child and agree with you that Bike should not have brought him into the mix. This is what I was hoping to avoid, now I feel that I have little choice except to close the thread.

Bike you are way out of line. PM sent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12