Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Smoke clears, anger settles and an apology to Chiefster

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Smoke clears, anger settles and an apology to Chiefster


    0 Not allowed!
    My sincere apology to chiefster for my bashing in the silver lining thread. I was so upset after that game, I was sick to my stomache. When I read you laughing about the game, I immediatly went for the throat. Your a good guy who has never had anything negative to say about anybody, so you didnt deserve that. Obviously I thought that the offense was horrible in the second half but I honestly thought that every other aspect of the game was the best that I've seen from the Chiefs this year. It was a shame that they just stopped playing with 3 minutes left. I felt like your thread was insulting to a bunch of guys that played their butts off. Once again Chiefster, sorry. Keep up the good work at the crowd.


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,371
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    My sincere apology to chiefster for my bashing in the silver lining thread. I was so upset after that game, I was sick to my stomache. When I read you laughing about the game, I immediatly went for the throat. Your a good guy who has never had anything negative to say about anybody, so you didnt deserve that. Obviously I thought that the offense was horrible in the second half but I honestly thought that every other aspect of the game was the best that I've seen from the Chiefs this year. It was a shame that they just stopped playing with 3 minutes left. I felt like your thread was insulting to a bunch of guys that played their butts off. Once again Chiefster, sorry. Keep up the good work at the crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    and a to Chiefster.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ...All good Big Daddy Tek! Nothing to apologize for my friend. :)

    My apologies in return for the offense.


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,753
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Got a little hot, huh? lol

    That's why I stay away from the computer on Sundays. I was crushed Sunday. My heart hurt after that loss.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,371
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Got a little hot, huh? lol

    That's why I stay away from the computer on Sundays. I was crushed Sunday. My heart hurt after that loss.
    That sucked for sure, I am tired of getting beat in our house, ARROWHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Got a little hot, huh? lol

    That's why I stay away from the computer on Sundays. I was crushed Sunday. My heart hurt after that loss.
    I feel like I am the only one that doesn't get upset anymore.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefsters cool, he will understand.

    Good job on the apology.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,753
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I feel like I am the only one that doesn't get upset anymore.
    I didn't get upset about any other loss the way i did this past weekend. This one REALLY hurt me... not sure why.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,753
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 51

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Chiefsters cool, he will understand.

    Good job on the apology.
    OMG!!!! I SPOTTED HH!!!! I told you he existed!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •