Thread: columbo signs extension with dallas

Default columbo signs extension with dallas

this really sucks he was due to be afree agent in 09. and dallas signed him to a four year deal. he is hands down one of the best right tackles in the league.and he could have done the chiefs a whole lot of good daaaaaaaaammn iiiiiiiiiit

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    this really sucks he was due to be afree agent in 09. and dallas signed him to a four year deal. he is hands down one of the best right tackles in the league.and he could have done the chiefs a whole lot of good daaaaaaaaammn iiiiiiiiiit

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Funny how quickly things change. I remember last year Cowboy fans calling into Sirius NFL radio complaining about how much of a bum Columbo was and that they were sick of seeing him get beat like a tom tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Funny how quickly things change. I remember last year Cowboy fans calling into Sirius NFL radio complaining about how much of a bum Columbo was and that they were sick of seeing him get beat like a tom tom.

That's funny right there. I'll have to remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    yeah it is funny how another year in the same system can really improve your play.either way he is a pro bowler this year and a fine rt something we really needed