Q&A With Herm Edwards - 12/11

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post

http://www.kcchiefs.com/

Q&A With Herm Edwards - 12/11
    Shows how much he cares eh?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Shows how much he cares eh?
    2 -11 and he has nothing to be ashamed of.

Lost 19 of his last 21 games the HC for the Chiefs. I'm sure he is proud.

And you know what? He really believes this.

Why be ashamed or take any responsibility, when you can just pick a player or two every week and give 'em the ol' Herm "Bus-Chuck"?

This guy is SO wrong for the NFL, and a complete plague on Kansas City.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    He's beaming with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    And you know what? He really believes this.

Why be ashamed or take any responsibility, when you can just pick a player or two every week and give 'em the ol' Herm "Bus-Chuck"?

This guy is SO wrong for the NFL, and a complete plague on Kansas City.
    Herm - The Bus Driver - Edwards!

An earlier to-do from this week:

Originally Posted by XXXXXX
    Apparently, you're watching a different team that I am every Sunday.

And again, you didn't answer the question: Has Herm Edwards quit on the Chiefs?

XXXXXX, seriously; the guy is just not right for the job. I didn't want to get in to this last night because I was watching a game and being lazy. But hey; that's what work is for, right?

There IS something more to look at here, and this is it:

Herm Edwards, much like LJ, does not give a **** about Kansas City. Yes, LJ plays hard, and maybe he's turned a corner in his personal life that will allow him to keep contributing to the franchise. But by and large; KC is not his scene. It's not where he hangs out, it's not where his friends are, but in his case it's somewhat okay because he's only a player on the team.

In Herm's case; it's inexcusable. For all his faults, Marty understood what this franchise represents; he understood the Legacy, the Rivalry, and the general gist of what makes up not just Chiefs Football, but what makes the City what it is. Herm Edwards does NOT.
    Look at the guy in his post-game (de)pressers; eyes planted squarely on the notes and desk before him, no fire, no guts, and no eye contact with the press.
    That is a person who DOES NOT CARE. He doesn't possess enough shame and/or balls to even look a cream-puff KC Sportswriter in the eye, and say "this element RIGHT HERE is where we messed up, and I'm responsible for it because this is MY ******* TEAM".

I'm not going to go into the long civic pride speech; everybody here knows damn good and well what it's all about. There are many elements that make Kansas City NOT Houston, NOT Dallas, NOT Minneapolis/St.Paul, NOT St. Louis, and NOT Anywhere in Oklahoma or Utah, Thank God.

The Chiefs, the City, and the Lifestyle are all intertwined and equally important to each other; I want a Head Coach who get's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    An earlier to-do from this week:

Originally Posted by XXXXXX
    Apparently, you're watching a different team that I am every Sunday.

And again, you didn't answer the question: Has Herm Edwards quit on the Chiefs?

XXXXXX, seriously; the guy is just not right for the job. I didn't want to get in to this last night because I was watching a game and being lazy. But hey; that's what work is for, right?

There IS something more to look at here, and this is it:

Herm Edwards, much like LJ, does not give a **** about Kansas City. Yes, LJ plays hard, and maybe he's turned a corner in his personal life that will allow him to keep contributing to the franchise. But by and large; KC is not his scene. It's not where he hangs out, it's not where his friends are, but in his case it's somewhat okay because he's only a player on the team.

In Herm's case; it's inexcusable. For all his faults, Marty understood what this franchise represents; he understood the Legacy, the Rivalry, and the general gist of what makes up not just Chiefs Football, but what makes the City what it is. Herm Edwards does NOT.
    Look at the guy in his post-game (de)pressers; eyes planted squarely on the notes and desk before him, no fire, no guts, and no eye contact with the press.
    That is a person who DOES NOT CARE. He doesn't possess enough shame and/or balls to even look a cream-puff KC Sportswriter in the eye, and say "this element RIGHT HERE is where we messed up, and I'm responsible for it because this is MY ******* TEAM".

I'm not going to go into the long civic pride speech; everybody here knows damn good and well what it's all about. There are many elements that make Kansas City NOT Houston, NOT Dallas, NOT Minneapolis/St.Paul, NOT St. Louis, and NOT Anywhere in Oklahoma or Utah, Thank God.

The Chiefs, the City, and the Lifestyle are all intertwined and equally important to each other; I want a Head Coach who get's that.
    Agreed 100%, REP!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Everybody loves records.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Everybody loves records.
    Meh, they went out with 8-tracks and cassettes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast