Thread: Incredible athlete

Default Incredible athlete

This YouTube video features one incredible athlete. Carl Joseph was a born athlete. He was captain of his high school football team. He played varsity basketball. He competed in multiple track and field events. And he went on to play college football.
    It’s an impressive record. And Joseph did it all on one leg. Joseph was born without his left leg. But you’d have a hard time calling him disabled. He competed side by side with able-bodied athletes.
    He sacked quarterbacks. And he dunked basketballs. He even won a district title in track and field. And he did it in High Jump of all events. Joseph has been nominated for induction into the Florida High School Athletics Hall of Fame.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kViBAohA_nI"]YouTube - "Most Amazing Athlete I've Ever Seen!"[/ame]

I finally got it moved for ya TS!

Wow! Just Wow!

I think Im gonna commit suicide now after how worthless I just found out I was!!! GREAT POST!!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

that is just.....incredible!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpmC3t8NyTk"]YouTube - Bobby Martin Interview[/ame]

Great find Chiefster. It amazes me and humbles me when I see stories like this. It reminds me to stop whining about my life, and how I wish for more, or easier ways. I wish I had half the will power, courage and drive that these football players have.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Great find Chiefster. It amazes me and humbles me when I see stories like this. It reminds me to stop whining about my life, and how I wish for more, or easier ways. I wish I had half the will power, courage and drive that these football players have.
    Thanks! It does force one to redefine their priorities doesn't it.

okay...double incredible!!!

...Sheer raw determination.