Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why can't this team put together 4 quarters of football?

Default Why can't this team put together 4 quarters of football?

Yet another lead blown! At home no less. Another 400 yards given up by the last ranked defense in the league. Our defense made Rivers look great with 34/48 and 346 yards. Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Clark please, for the love of God, fire Carl and Herm and let's move forward!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

They give you hope and they always disappoint. This is how they have always been.

WOW

I honestly have nothing to say

Pretty much sums up this great season.

How is it possible to lose to a team that is mediocre at best, when it's the 4th quarter, and you're holding the lead in the remaining two minutes of the game? The Chiefs only make it possible. What a major disappointed, I shouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    WOW

I honestly have nothing to say
    I'm sure Herm will throw more players under the bus, instead of taking responsibility himself.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Cant manage a clock when we have a lead, and can't manage a clock when we are behind. I have a strong dislike for this coaching staff, chan gailey excluded.

Angry

I hope this makes Clark think good and hard about his coaches for next year. That was the worst 2 minutes I have seen in a long time.

...I am just as upset as the next guy about our performance at the end of this game, and our inability to finish games. BUT, in the end, that final drive was their offense littered with veterans vs. our Defense littered with rookies...We have a young team. Their offense was projected to be one of the best in the league lead by one of the top QB's league. (reminder I hate the dolts) And I agree, if Bowe would have held on to the ball we wouldnt have this conversation, but that's football.

Our young D showed some excitement today....but does it really shock you that an experienced offense moved the ball against our inexperienced D?

Yes...poor clock management by Hermroid...and I think he needs to go.

...just as we enjoy the wins of a good team, we have to endure the growing pains of a young one.

Its really unbearable to have that little hope every game, then its over in the last 3min, I have friends who are lions fans and at least they know their gonna lose.

Although, I was very impressed by our rooks and sophs, and I'm feelin good about Thig.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast