Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why can't this team put together 4 quarters of football?

Default Why can't this team put together 4 quarters of football?

Yet another lead blown! At home no less. Another 400 yards given up by the last ranked defense in the league. Our defense made Rivers look great with 34/48 and 346 yards. Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Clark please, for the love of God, fire Carl and Herm and let's move forward!

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Its Herm..... uh .... and Carl..... and uh.... Guns .... fault.... yeah thats it!

P.S. Hey Jarad Page, next time an offense is in the redzone with 30 seconds left and they have to score a touchdown, DONT BITE ON THE RUN! THEY ARE NOT GONNA RUN JARAD!!
    That made me sick to my stomach. He's our veteran leadership on Defense BTW. Reminded me of that 4th and 7 play in the MU-KU game, that also made me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    It's all woulda, coulda, shoulda.

We win if Herm isn't so predictable on third and inches.
    If your O-Line and RB can't get inches when everyone knows it's coming...you are going to lose anyway.

Players are only as good as the teachers teaching them. As I have said in the past, I think Herm and Carl are STUPID. Look at herms record. He's never been a great coach, for that matter he's never been a good coach. He does NOT know what he is doing. As long as Carl and Herm are running the Big Shoe, it will never ever fit.

I'll give ya Herm, but Carl also brought a few good coaches and systems to KC, didn't he? Maybe he's outlived his usefulness, but Herm has been useless since he got here.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I'll give ya Herm, but Carl also brought a few good coaches and systems to KC, didn't he? Maybe he's outlived his usefulness, but Herm has been useless since he got here.

jb

Carls time is up and past due, ever since he made the Gun HC. Besides Green, over the past years how many QB's has carl had come to KC. Montana? Granted, he WAS a Great QB in his prime, and boy did he give us some really great games, "The blizzard Bowl, Montana vs Elway, what a Game and What an ending!" How about Bono, ah yes and then came ELVIS. need I say more.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Carls time is up and past due, ever since he made the Gun HC. Besides Green, over the past years how many QB's has carl had come to KC. Montana? Granted, he WAS a Great QB in his prime, and boy did he give us some really great games, "The blizzard Bowl, Montana vs Elway, what a Game and What an ending!" How about Bono, ah yes and then came ELVIS. need I say more.
    Can't forget Rich Gannon. Oh, yeah, we let him go over Grbac. Never mind.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    Carl's brought some other good folks besides QBs to KC, but yeah, it was mind-bending to watch guys like Bono get us a 13-3 record, a bye in the playoffs, and then... well, you know the outcome.

I will never, ever get the Grbac/Gannon thing. Ever.

But in the end, yes- it's probably time for fresh eyes and faces in the GM chair and head coaching slot. It's one thing to allow a guy to have a rebuilding phase (Herm), but it's another, time and again, to watch him making the horrible calls he makes.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Can't forget Rich Gannon. Oh, yeah, we let him go over Grbac. Never mind.
    Yeah, I could never understand why we kept Grbac since it was obvious that the fans didn't care much for him. I think it had to do with money, didn't we just give Grbac a big money contract right before or after Montana came/left. I do admit that Grbac was a great QB, just not very well liked.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Yeah, I could never understand why we kept Grbac since it was obvious that the fans didn't care much for him. I think it had to do with money, didn't we just give Grbac a big money contract right before or after Montana came/left. I do admit that Grbac was a great QB, just not very well liked.
    Grbac was a good QB skill wise, But Gannon was a Play maker and a leader!!!!
    JMO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123