1. Thiggie is still making "rookie" mistakes. Throwing that pick in the redzone was bad. TG was at least double covered. And running the ball when we are in the two minute drill with no TOs left? Throw the ball away if no one is open! It probably would not have made a difference, but bad "rookie" mistakes.
2. Utterly impotent offense in the 3rd quarter again, well most of the second half actually.
3. Defense apparently forgot to come back onto the field after halftime.
4. Down in the redzone twice with a missed FG and INT to show for it. The score should have been 27-3 at halftime, if not more.
5. The line is getting blown back on short yardage situations ... again.