You know the drill.
1. Thiggie is still making "rookie" mistakes. Throwing that pick in the redzone was bad. TG was at least double covered. And running the ball when we are in the two minute drill with no TOs left? Throw the ball away if no one is open! It probably would not have made a difference, but bad "rookie" mistakes.
2. Utterly impotent offense in the 3rd quarter again, well most of the second half actually.
3. Defense apparently forgot to come back onto the field after halftime.
4. Down in the redzone twice with a missed FG and INT to show for it. The score should have been 27-3 at halftime, if not more.
5. The line is getting blown back on short yardage situations ... again.
He is just plain and simple an awful head coach. I still put today's loss on Connor Barth- missing a 34 yard FG???? Wow- how Justin Medlock of him.
I mean, we had 3 takeaways, and did sack the QB, so whatever shortcomings the defense had, they were at least putting in effort. Barth makes either one of his misses, KC wins.
We had 4th and short at close to midfield, twice, early to mid 4th quarter, yet we decide to punt it rather than try to ice the game. Classic Herm.
Herm this, Herm that. You guys make me sick. Jarad Page bites on play action in the redzone under 40 seconds left and gets burned for a touchdown like a complete moron, idiot, buffoon. Pat Surtain gets burned for a long bomb while we are playing 4 deep, which by the way is the only call to make at that time people. Barth misses 2 field goals, not 1, but 2 field goals. To top it all off, Dwayne Bowe fumbles the onside kick! What the heII are you guys smoking! What do you want to hear. Do you not know enough about the game to come up with any better solution? WE SHOULD HAVE WENT FOR IT ON 4TH AND 1 BOTH TIMES? You are way smarter than this 7's! You know that with a two score lead at home, with your defense playing great, you can never, ever, ever go for that. Chiefster smartin off about Herm idiocy? You wanna call Herm an idiot? great! He has been known to be a complete and utter idiot at times. Wait until he does that first though, OK? Dont, NOT WATCH THE GAME, and then get on this forum calling Herm an idiot.
CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE
I would like to see this team and coaching staff start playing football in the second half though. This is getting old fast.
THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.