Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***The Dark Cloud Reaction to Yet Another Dismal Loss Against the Chargers***

Default ***The Dark Cloud Reaction to Yet Another Dismal Loss Against the Chargers***

You know the drill.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Since when has Larry ran better east to west verses north to south. It as if Herm didn't want to get the frist down. Larry should have gone up the middle on both of those. I think the Jamaal tried to run one outside as well. I really truly believe Herm didn't want to get those first downs.

I seriously can't stand him as a head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I seriously can't stand him as a head coach.

Week in week out he proves us right. Gotta love him for that, I really don't like to be wrong, which happens more often than not.

Since when has Larry ran better east to west verses north to south. It as if Herm didn't want to get the frist down. Larry should have gone up the middle on both of those. I think the Jamaal tried to run one outside as well. I really truly believe Herm didn't want to get those first downs.
    It looked to me more like the play was designed north to south, but they blew our O-line back and LJ tried to go outside. I might be wrong though.

Week in week out he proves us right. Gotta love him for that, I really don't like to be wrong, which happens more often than not.

Yup!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123