Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***The Silver Lining Reaction to Yet Another Dismal Loss Against the Chargers***

Default ***The Silver Lining Reaction to Yet Another Dismal Loss Against the Chargers***

HAHAHAHA..."Silver Lining"...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I crack myself up!

Oh, uhem! You know the drill.

one step closer to Herm and Carl going away.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    one step closer to Herm and Carl going away.
    Excellent point!

The defense showed up for the first half.

3 sacks (thats half of what we had before the game, not sure if that is a positive or a pathetic negative)

The defense came up big with turnovers.

No sacks given up.

96 yard drive to start the game.

I know the end result sucked, but man, was I the only one that actually enjoyed the first 56 minutes of the game. The Chiefs were actually handing it to them pretty good. I thought the Defense looked like an above average D, getting alot of pressure with only 4 man rushes, forcing quick short passes, and limiting LT to like 2.5 per carry. If they had another LB worth a dam, they could be pretty good playing like they did today.

They look like a professional football team these last few weeks, just not finishing. Much different than the first half of the season.

I guess I'm one of the few, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. This game was tough to swallow, but at least it was entertaining to the end. I'll take 16 of these vs. 1 of the Panthers/Titans games.

Quote Originally Posted by TRB05 View Post
    I know the end result sucked, but man, was I the only one that actually enjoyed the first 56 minutes of the game. The Chiefs were actually handing it to them pretty good. I thought the Defense looked like an above average D, getting alot of pressure with only 4 man rushes, forcing quick short passes, and limiting LT to like 2.5 per carry. If they had another LB worth a dam, they could be pretty good playing like they did today.

They look like a professional football team these last few weeks, just not finishing. Much different than the first half of the season.

I guess I'm one of the few, but I see the light at the end of the tunnel. This game was tough to swallow, but at least it was entertaining to the end. I'll take 16 of these vs. 1 of the Panthers/Titans games.

Actually, I'd take 16 of the first meeting with the donkeys this season

Silver lining...

Well, there's the fact that with each mounting loss, Herm Edwards is revealed to be a little less worth keeping around.

And... oh, what the hell? Let's say LJ's TD pass.

JB

Hard for me to think of anything optimistic after this game, I'll go with the bandwagon and say Herm and Carl leaving.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

We still have a shot at the #2 slot in the draft.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    HAHAHAHA..."Silver Lining"...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I crack myself up!

Oh, uhem! You know the drill.
    You obviously didnt watch this game because their was nothing funny about it. The Chiefs handed these guys their a$$ on a platter for 56 minutes and then lost over some flukey onside bullsh!t. You wanna make a silver lining thread and then laugh about it like the Chiefs didnt do anything good, go ahead, your clueless. I hope you crack yourself up, cause you sure as heII dont crack me up. You've seen what? One game this year? Then you have the nerve to start a thread laughing about this stupid heartbreaking loss. Yeah pal, to alot of people this aint a joke! Im sure you'll pipe off with one of your little 10 word quotes to rack up your posts stat number, but I have yet to ever see you say anything useful yet. Save your breath, cause Im not listening. By the way. Nice job starting a positive thread and then taking a gigantic dump on it before anybody gets to say anything. Maybe if you actually watch Chiefs football, this might bother you.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    You obviously didnt watch this game because their was nothing funny about it. The Chiefs handed these guys their a$$ on a platter for 56 minutes and then lost over some flukey onside bullsh!t. You wanna make a silver lining thread and then laugh about it like the Chiefs didnt do anything good, go ahead, your clueless. I hope you crack yourself up, cause you sure as heII dont crack me up. You've seen what? One game this year? Then you have the nerve to start a thread laughing about this stupid heartbreaking loss. Yeah pal, to alot of people this aint a joke! Im sure you'll pipe off with one of your little 10 word quotes to rack up your posts stat number, but I have yet to ever see you say anything useful yet. Save your breath, cause Im not listening. By the way. Nice job starting a positive thread and then taking a gigantic dump on it before anybody gets to say anything. Maybe if you actually watch Chiefs football, this might bother you.
    Calm down and step away from the keyboard. This loss is nothing to get all up in arms about. Let's just take it out on some Dolphins and Tuna to boot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast