Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hello, and Best of Luck this weekend!

Default Hello, and Best of Luck this weekend!

I just wanted to stop by in good sportsmanship, and say good luck this weekend. I am not here to talk smack, but to discuss football. We have our own site, and welcome opposing teams fans. It is ThePhins.com You will be treated with the utmost respect and appreciation. May the game this weekend be a great game with no injuries.I will be back after the game win or lose.
    Last edited by Fin Fan In Cali; 12-15-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Only if I can have his Bentley.

Welcome aboard the Crowd you two fin lovin fans; make yourselves at home here! Ain't football the best game on earth! :)

Two? Geesh, I don't count?

Quote Originally Posted by Conuficus View Post
    Two? Geesh, I don't count?
    Sorry about that dude I didn't see ya there. Last but not least! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan In Cali View Post
    I just wanted to stop by in good sportsmanship, and say good luck this weekend. I am not here to talk smack, but to discuss football. We have our own site, and welcome opposing teams fans. It is ThePhins.com You will be treated with the utmost respect and appreciation. May the game this weekend be a great game with no injuries.I will be back after the game win or lose.

Here, here!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Welcome aboard the Crowd you two fin lovin fans; make yourselves at home here! Ain't football the best game on earth! :)
    Thank you for the kind welcome, and yes it is! :)

- Especially, as I'm hoping you guys will see, since every season is different, no matter what your current record says!
    Last edited by skp; 12-15-2008 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skp View Post
    Thank you for the kind welcome, and yes it is! :)

- Especially, as I'm hoping you guys will see, since every season is different, no matter what your current record says!
    Very true! Sometimes it's all about weathering the storm.

I gotta go, but I will be checking out your site tomorrow and look forward to conversing with some fellow football fanatics!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Very true! Sometimes it's all about weathering the storm.

I gotta go, but I will be checking out your site tomorrow and look forward to conversing with some fellow football fanatics!

Yep. We caught a pretty bad one last year, but then it IS Florida...

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Larry Johnson
    +1

I for one am happy for the Dolphins this year. I really hope they make the playoffs. Get ready for a win this week that will give your team confidence going into the playoffs. Don't get disheartened when the Chiefs get up early and dominate the first half. Every week, they find new ways to lose games they should win. An incredible come back victory for Miami will go a long way toward building team unity for a good playoff run. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    +1

I for one am happy for the Dolphins this year. I really hope they make the playoffs. Get ready for a win this week that will give your team confidence going into the playoffs. Don't get disheartened when the Chiefs get up early and dominate the first half. Every week, they find new ways to lose games they should win. An incredible come back victory for Miami will go a long way toward building team unity for a good playoff run. Congrats.
    Sounds like last year's Dolphins. :(
    That said, thank you very much for saying that, and here's to hoping your team will see similar improvement next year!

But again, don't sell yourselves short. Facing your team at Arrowhead in December is no joke! Plus again keep in mind: we still have a LOT of holes to fill, AND we lost of couple of starters to injuries in the last few games.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast