Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hello, and Best of Luck this weekend!

Default Hello, and Best of Luck this weekend!

I just wanted to stop by in good sportsmanship, and say good luck this weekend. I am not here to talk smack, but to discuss football. We have our own site, and welcome opposing teams fans. It is ThePhins.com You will be treated with the utmost respect and appreciation. May the game this weekend be a great game with no injuries.I will be back after the game win or lose.
    Last edited by Fin Fan In Cali; 12-15-2008 at 03:43 PM.

I've been a member here for a few months and I have to say Chiefs fans are much, much nicer than most of the teams we play against. You should check out a jets or patriots fan forum sometime. Yeesh! Anyway here's to a good clean game.

I'm really hopeful for a good recovery for the Chiefs. What's happened to the Chiefs and recently to the Dolphins is that it shows how important a good GM and good coach are to a franchise. More important than any one player on the field. If the Chiefs get a great GM and an elite level coach like maybe Cowher then you can see a major turn around.

Anyway good game sunday and here's to a Chief's rebirth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Conuficus View Post
    Thanks FFIC - I'll be posting it here soon. I will actually be at the game this week so that should be fun - provided I can feel my face.

Don't worry Chiefster I am just jerking you chain a little. Gotta have fun out there.
    Ya chain jerker you!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Ya chain jerker you!
    You think I'm jerking your chain now?

Wait until you see the 8 page game breakdown I have written for this week. That's jerking your chain.

Wait until you see the 8 page game breakdown I have written for this week. That's jerking your chain.

Lookin forward to it.

I like to post them in the opposing team's MB so as to get feedback from the fans. I like to see what my accuracy level is in terms of assessing the talent on the roster, matchups etc.

I am trying to get better at these, and hopefully get some discussion going in the process.

Looking forward to your writeup con.

Quote Originally Posted by huck1974 View Post
    Looking forward to your writeup con.
    I have submitted it to Muck at ThePhins, so once he is done adding pictures etc. it gets posted. That should be tomorrow, and then I can post the link.

Makes it easier than trying to squeeze it all in a regular forum page.

I like to post them in the opposing team's MB so as to get feedback from the fans. I like to see what my accuracy level is in terms of assessing the talent on the roster, matchups etc.

I am trying to get better at these, and hopefully get some discussion going in the process.
    You have come to the right place my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Im happy for you fins out there the way you turned things around from last year.

We're in the same boat too as far as being too long to win a superbowl.

That being said, the Chiefs have new life after our evil emperor has been defeated after his 20 year reign of suckness and will play with a different attitude. Id hate to be facing this chiefs team come sunday..........Sorry Fins, your playoffs hopes end Sunday!
    Oh crap, I knew it... :(

Ah well, it's been a good season. :)

Oh, Im sorry I forgot to give you guys my welcome to Chiefscrowd. Hows this, I hope we kick the living sh!t out of you bass terds on Sunday and I hope Tamba Hali breaks one of Penningtons weak a$$ arms. Your playoff hopes will be gone after Sunday. I heard Marino was feeding Shula through a straw and he was in diapers, is that true? HAHAHAHA!

P.S. Your more than welcome to completly destroy my self esteem if we gat crushed.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast