Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Hello, and Best of Luck this weekend!

Default Hello, and Best of Luck this weekend!

I just wanted to stop by in good sportsmanship, and say good luck this weekend. I am not here to talk smack, but to discuss football. We have our own site, and welcome opposing teams fans. It is ThePhins.com You will be treated with the utmost respect and appreciation. May the game this weekend be a great game with no injuries.I will be back after the game win or lose.
    Last edited by Fin Fan In Cali; 12-15-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Oh, Im sorry I forgot to give you guys my welcome to Chiefscrowd. Hows this, I hope we kick the living sh!t out of you bass terds on Sunday and I hope Tamba Hali breaks one of Penningtons weak a$$ arms. Your playoff hopes will be gone after Sunday. I heard Marino was feeding Shula through a straw and he was in diapers, is that true? HAHAHAHA!

P.S. Your more than welcome to completly destroy my self esteem if we gat crushed.
    Actually I believe you're misinformed. Last I heard, Marino was in rehab trying to kick his cocaine habit and he was in no way in shape to change Shula's diapers.
    That said, I'll accept your invitation and I will be back to ridicule you, should we win on Sunday. :)

Oh and by the way. I don't think Pennington's arms CAN be broken. See, they're made of spaghetti so they just sort of fold. It's just another one of many advantages we get from our new QB!
    Last edited by skp; 12-18-2008 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skp View Post
    Actually I believe you're misinformed. Last I heard, Marino was in rehab trying to kick his cocaine habit and he was in no way in shape to change Shula's diapers.
    That said, I'll accept your invitation and I will be back to ridicule you, should we win on Sunday. :)

Oh and by the way. I don't think Pennington's arms CAN be broken. See, they're made of spaghetti so they just sort of fold. It's just another one of many advantages we get from our new QB!
    hahahahahahaha

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by skp View Post

This is why they play the game!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456