Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello, and Best of Luck this weekend!

Default Hello, and Best of Luck this weekend!

I just wanted to stop by in good sportsmanship, and say good luck this weekend. I am not here to talk smack, but to discuss football. We have our own site, and welcome opposing teams fans. It is ThePhins.com You will be treated with the utmost respect and appreciation. May the game this weekend be a great game with no injuries.I will be back after the game win or lose.
    Last edited by Fin Fan In Cali; 12-15-2008 at 03:43 PM.

Hi, I followed John over for some talk also.
    All of us at thephins.com love to talk and really welcome any visitors who like to have good conversations and no smack.
    Here's to a good game and some good posts. :

Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan In Cali View Post
    I just wanted to stop by in good sportsmanship, and say good luck this weekend. I am not here to talk smack, but to discuss football. We have our own site, and welcome opposing teams fans. It is ThePhins.com You will be treated with the utmost respect and appreciation. May the game this weekend be a great game with no injuries.I will be back after the game win or lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphindebby View Post
    Hi, I followed John over for some talk also.
    All of us at thephins.com love to talk and really welcome any visitors who like to have good conversations and no smack.
    Here's to a good game and some good posts. :
    to the Chiefs Crowd. We are a team that is sucking, but so were you last year, and so there is hope for us! Can we have Parcel for a year or two, as GM? We will trade you a NFL starting QB, a Backup QB that knows your turf, A experienced GM, and a young Head Coach!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-15-2008 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    to the Chiefs Crowd. We are a team that is sucking, but so were you last year, and so there is hope for us! Can we have Parcel for a year or two, as GM?
    Things will get better. For Sister Debby and I and the rest of Dolphin fans, 1-15 last year was the hardest thing to go through, but we are still here. May this weekends game be a good one.:character00181:

This weekends game will not be a good one. The poorly coached Chiefs will blow it once again and then we will top off this sad sorry season with a loss to the Bengals.

to the Chiefs Crowd. We are a team that is sucking, but so were you last year, and so there is hope for us! Can we have Parcel for a year or two, as GM? We will trade you a NFL starting QB, a Backup QB that knows your turf, A experienced GM, and a young Head Coach!
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    After last year don't you think "we" need our new staff and fo? LOL
    We still don't know how to handle all this. But it sure has been great to see them turn it around like they have.
    They just seem to be playing with a lot of heart also.
    Good luck to you guys , but I'm still hoping for a dolphin win.

Hello All.

Hey there, another Dolphins fan checking in...

Just like the original poster said - I'm not here either to talk smack. I just came here to see what the discussion is like.

As for Sunday's game, don't count yourselves out. It is true that the Dolphins have a pretty decent record this season, which we are quite happy with after last season's disaster. Still, we still have *many* holes to fill and I, like most Dolphins fans, have a lot of apprehentions about this weekend's game. Do NOT sell yourselves short: although your record may say otherwise, your team is a FAR better team than your record shows.

Let's hope for a good game on Sunday, and if your team wins, I'll be the first to congratulate you (after sobbing in my beer for a bit about the missed playoffs that we have no business being in anyway)

Quite honestly... While Parcells deserves a lot of credit for recruiting our head coach and our GM, I think they deserve more credit for our recent success than Parcells does.

Sooo... I think we'll pass on the QBs, but anything else up for trade?

Larry Johnson

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast