Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Over: Carl Is Gone!!!!!!!!!

Default It's Over: Carl Is Gone!!!!!!!!!

HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!

At the end of this season!!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!

http://www.kansascity.com/news/break...ry/937972.html

Im so excited. I dont know what to do. Its like a beam of sunlight representing hope is now shining down upon all of us in the Chiefs Nation. I dont even know how to celebrate... hmm I have an idea ...

christmas just came early. herms def. not sold on his job anymore. I hope this doesnt sell out Thigpen and the rookie players' experience though. These things tend to change everything.

OMG - I was at work when I heard the news... I was actually in an exam room with the vet and heard the receptionist yell it in the lobby! We all (including the clients!) started high fiving!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    OMG - I was at work when I heard the news... I was actually in an exam room with the vet and heard the receptionist yell it in the lobby! We all (including the clients!) started high fiving!!!!!
    Amazing how one man (getting fired) can bring so many people together, eh?
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Beautiful, this makes the swallowing of the bitter pill of this season so much more easier to take. Now if Herman would take that job at San Diego State.
    Yes that would make this season a blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Yes that would make this season a blessing.
    ...nothing is perfect as for San Diego State has already found their new HC. And sadly it's not Herm.

Wow. Im shocked. I really hope we get a great GM. They said Herms future is in the hands of the new GM. However it works out, I hope the youngsters stick together. Does this mean that we actually get free agents this year? That would be awsome!!!!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I must say now, I am totally surprised by this news, I figured, and have stated on this forum, that cp would be the gm until the end of his contract and when Arrowhead renovations were done. Maybe Clark has found his?..............
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-15-2008 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leaves View Post
    christmas just came early. herms def. not sold on his job anymore. I hope this doesnt sell out Thigpen and the rookie players' experience though. These things tend to change everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Wow. Im shocked. I really hope we get a great GM. They said Herms future is in the hands of the new GM. However it works out, I hope the youngsters stick together. Does this mean that we actually get free agents this year? That would be awsome!!!!
    There's something in the midst of all these personnel woes that everybody tends to forget; it's the players who eventually step up and say "This is MY team and MY House".
    Today's personnel decision only brings that day closer.

Did you all know that every time a bell rings.... an angel gets its wings! Did you also know that when that same bell rings .... Clark gets his ...... !

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast