Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ...Possible Candidates for new GM?

Default ...Possible Candidates for new GM?

...now that Carl has finally been let go!

...who all is being mentioned to replace him? I would like the chin, but espn was speaking of someone from the Jets which would be good for Herm sake. But I know nothing of him? Anyone hear anything about possible candidates?

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post

...who all is being mentioned to replace him? I would like the chin, but espn was speaking of someone from the Jets which would be good for Herm sake. But I know nothing of him? Anyone hear anything about possible candidates?
    Dude if they bring someone from the Jets I am gonna hit somebody, unless of course he helped run Herm out of town.

i would like marty as gm and bill as the coach, but i think bill wants both jobs and im okay with that... GET HERM OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post

I have not been watching the news, but I hope you are wrong. Not about cp of course.

I'm not sure who would be a good candidate for the new GM. But if we had to give that job to Cowher in order to get him as coach, I think I would be OK with that.

This is my dream scenario...

Head Coach - Cowher
    GM - Marty

Keep Chan Gailey
    Get rid of dick curl! He has been in and out of the NFL and he is a seasoned, but he needs to retire now.

Plus I don't like his name

Chris Morten was reporting that it could be someone within the organization. Someone's name that wasn't familiar to me. At any rate, he said if this particular person was to get the job, Herm would probably be safe. I may recognize the name if I heard it again.

I just want someone who wants to win, and will work smartly to put together the pieces to do that. I don't mind a rebuilding phase or a youth movement, but these two (Carl and Herm) have done an abysmal job at it.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Chris Morten was reporting that it could be someone within the organization. Someone's name that wasn't familiar to me. At any rate, he said if this particular person was to get the job, Herm would probably be safe. I may recognize the name if I heard it again.
    Sounds like I heard the same thing as you, except I heard Mort say they probably WONT hire within, and the guy Mort spoke of was from the Jets, and that Herms job may be safe with his history with the Jets....and the guys name was not familiar.

Ugh- nothing more from the Jets! We have enough players herm brought over, and Herm himself. That ought to be enough crappy things from NY to turn the Chiefs away from that idea.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast