Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: will herm be next

Default will herm be next

listening to clarks statemants earlier i dont think herm will be back.if he does he will be lucky. maybe now that herm is on the hotseat he will take fault for some of the dumba## desicions made during the games and quit blaming it all on the players

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Unfortunately, San Diego State already filled their HC position, but we can send him there anyways as a going away present!
    Maybe we're trading him to the Chargers.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Maybe we're trading him to the Chargers.
    Now for that I would personally fly to KC, pack him and his family up, and drive the U-haul to San Diego!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Herm is loved by everyone in the NFL for some reason.

He'll be here or somewhere else forever.

Preferably somewhere else.
    All the broadcasters think he is awesome. He's a players coach that loves the game. The only thing worse than being 2-12 is listening to the announcers comment on how great a coach Herm Edwards is. What games have they been watching?

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    All the broadcasters think he is awesome. He's a players coach that loves the game. The only thing worse than being 2-12 is listening to the announcers comment on how great a coach Herm Edwards is. What games have they been watching?
    Word.

Obviously the announcers don't watch the second half. That is when other coaches make ajustments and the chiefs get beat. And we get to look at the sidelines with Herm standing there with the deer in the headlight look b/c he doesn't have a clue.

That.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    Obviously the announcers don't watch the second half. That is when other coaches make ajustments and the chiefs get beat. And we get to look at the sidelines with Herm standing there with the deer in the headlight look b/c he doesn't have a clue.
    1st Half = Play to Win.

2nd Half = Play not to Lose, and end up losing.

Herm = ****e on the way out the door very, very soon.

Print it.

If he's still here on New Year's day start mixing the koolaid!

Sorry everybody, Herm Edwards is not going anywhere until after next season. Thats a guarantee. Mark my words and remember that I said it. His entire tenure as the Chiefs head coach has been looked at as a good card player, playing with horrible hands. The front office will make a decision on the job that he is doing after next year. If the Chiefs were to go out and win 10 games after fitting in some crucial free agents, Then Clark will feel like he had stuck to his guns and made a good decision. I would not be surprised if Herm received a long term contract after this. You guys think Im crazy, but just sit back and watch. Get used to Herm

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Sorry everybody, Herm Edwards is not going anywhere until after next season. Thats a guarantee. Mark my words and remember that I said it. His entire tenure as the Chiefs head coach has been looked at as a good card player, playing with horrible hands. The front office will make a decision on the job that he is doing after next year. If the Chiefs were to go out and win 10 games after fitting in some crucial free agents, Then Clark will feel like he had stuck to his guns and made a good decision. I would not be surprised if Herm received a long term contract after this. You guys think Im crazy, but just sit back and watch. Get used to Herm

And I say, depending upon who Clark taps as the new GM, Herm may get yanked right off the bat.
    And if he IS around come River Falls, he better produce quickly because if he doesn't I can absolutely guarantee you he WILL be the next Lane Kiffin.

This move by Clark spells it out Loud and Clear:

Play time is OVER.

Print It!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    OK, your words are marked.

Mark mine, Herm isn't fired yet only because Clark is leaving that to our new GM. Herm will be gone before draft day.

And good riddance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast