Thread: Enough is ENOUGH!!

Hybrid View

Default Enough is ENOUGH!!

Hi,

I'm a recovering Kansas City Chiefs fan. I was 5 years old and living happily in Prairie Village when the Chiefs came to town. Been a fan since day 1. But the last few seasons have been absolutely unbearable. The game against San Diego last weekend was the last straw. Told my wife, daughter and everyone else I knew (including our dog Dugan!!) if the Chiefs didn't get rid of %^*&$@! Carl Peterson and/or Herm Edwards this week, I was ready to be done with 'em FOREVER!!!

Since Peterson has had the decency to resign, the team now has a golden opportunity to "clean house" (bye Herm!!) and start back UP the road to the kind of excellence KC fans deserve and (Clark Hunt, are you listening??) PAY FOR!!! Kansas City fans have suffered long enough. It's way past time for the organization to make a new and genuine commitment to building a WINNING team. One that shows they are as devoted to their fans as their fans are of them.

I say I'm a "recovering" Chiefs fan because after this season, the team can only GET BETTER. And don't get better just for us, you have to want to do it for yourselves as well! Show us it isn't just for the $$$. Show us it means more to you than that!!

NOW GO OUT AND WIN!!!!! (it feels better than what you've been doing....HONEST!!)

Your long suffering fan,

KCCHEEF

Quote Originally Posted by KCCHEEF View Post
    Hi,

I'm a recovering Kansas City Chiefs fan. I was 5 years old and living happily in Prairie Village when the Chiefs came to town. Been a fan since day 1. But the last few seasons have been absolutely unbearable. The game against San Diego last weekend was the last straw. Told my wife, daughter and everyone else I knew (including our dog Dugan!!) if the Chiefs didn't get rid of %^*&$@! Carl Peterson and/or Herm Edwards this week, I was ready to be done with 'em FOREVER!!!

Since Peterson has had the decency to resign, the team now has a golden opportunity to "clean house" (bye Herm!!) and start back UP the road to the kind of excellence KC fans deserve and (Clark Hunt, are you listening??) PAY FOR!!! Kansas City fans have suffered long enough. It's way past time for the organization to make a new and genuine commitment to building a WINNING team. One that shows they are as devoted to their fans as their fans are of them.

I say I'm a "recovering" Chiefs fan because after this season, the team can only GET BETTER. And don't get better just for us, you have to want to do it for yourselves as well! Show us it isn't just for the $$$. Show us it means more to you than that!!

NOW GO OUT AND WIN!!!!! (it feels better than what you've been doing....HONEST!!)

Your long suffering fan,

KCCHEEF
    We all here on the Chiefs Crowd share your thoughts.
    to the Chiefs Crowd.
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-16-2008 at 12:33 AM.

Welcome aboard! :)

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

resinged? i see a suicide jump......but i think he was pushed!