Thread: Next season will be a lot better

Threaded View

Default Next season will be a lot better

I know there's a lot of doom and gloom out there right now about this franchise, but I can't wait till next year. I'm genuinely excited about this team next season. I think we'll grab a couple REALLY good free agents and another REALLY good draft class to go along with the kids we already have.... I'M FREAKING STOKED!!!!

You look at what this team did this year WITHOUT a QB for more than half the season and with an unfathomable rash of injuries coupled with an undeveloped offensive system and zero pass rush and this team was STILL capable of winning a conceivable 8 or 9 games THIS YEAR.

@ New England L 17-10 4 Chances from the 5 to tie

Denver W 33-19 Dominated Denver

@NY Jets L 24-28 On a fluke catch on a rookie signed off the street 3 days prior at the last second.

Tampa L 27-30 OT Should've won the game blown huge lead late.

@San Diego L 20-19 Came back to lose on a 2pt conversion on the last second.

@Oakland W 20-13 Dominated Oakland

@Denver L 24-17 Blew a late lead and came up 1 inch short of tying with 4min. left, then allowed a deep completion on 3rd down from the 1in. line to allow Denver to ice the game.

San Diego L 22-21 Allow 12 pts in the final 73 seconds after a fumbled onside kick and still had a chance to win but a missed 50yd field goal completed the 17 pt squander and sealed the loss.

@Cincinatti- Dec. 28 By all accounts, this should be a bad game between two 2-win teams. But, the Chiefs have been much more competitive than the Bengals so far this year and could be a win for the Chiefs.

Next year is going to be a MUCH better year. I can't wait. Think about how much better this team will be with a complete LB corp, a pass rushing DE and healthy CBs. Then, at least two more top draft picks.... next year can't get here soon enough. Plus, we'll probably get a favorable schedule considering we'll probably end up last in the division!!!
    Last edited by texaschief; 12-16-2008 at 12:59 AM.