Thread: New GM? Anyone interviewed yet?

Default New GM? Anyone interviewed yet?

What is the word around Arrowhead? Who is on the list and has anyone interviewed for the job yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    What is the word around Arrowhead? Who is on the list and has anyone interviewed for the job yet?
    As far as who has been interviewed, I don't think anyone knows yet. It's all speculation, but there have been a few people who should be considered for the job.

1. Scott Pioli, VP of Player Personnel for the NE Patriots

2. Chris Polian, VP of Player Personnel for the IND Colts

And there are a few more that I can't think of off the top of my head, but those two are the big ones.

Plus, there is a rumor that Marty Schottenheimer was in town a few days after Peterson resigned. He was said have a meeting with Hunt, however, it was unclear on what the meeting was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    No one will be interviewed until next week. their is an article on the home page that includes a list of candidates.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

jeffrey chadiha of espn was on metro sports, or 610 sports zone or something and was saying how we will likely be going for a GM that doesnt have much experience. so Pioli and Pullian are pretty much out of the question. He said likely candidates would be high officials from baltimore and the new york jets i think. but i definitely remember baltimore. It will problably be a director of pro personnell (like ray farmer in kc) from another organization. i would be happy with someone from baltimore, i think they are a pretty solid organization. he also said pioli has a fantastic relationship with new england, so he would be retarded to leave. and im not sure about why not pullian, but probably something similar. Dont expect any big names like cowher or schott either...