Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: President Vermeil?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, Ca
    Posts
    36
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default President Vermeil?


    0 Not allowed!
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...ident-vermeil/

    There’s a strong rumor making the rounds in league circles that former Chiefs coach Dick Vermeil could return as team president following the departure of long-time G.M., president, and COEO Carl Peterson.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    For the love of all that is holy! I hope not! Cowher for GM/HC! btw.....Marty is already in town! The buzzards are already hovering! also, how a bout Holmegren when he gets fired?!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He didn't really do anything with the team, I hope not.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Pauls Valley, Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan In Cali View Post
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...ident-vermeil/

    There’s a strong rumor making the rounds in league circles that former Chiefs coach Dick Vermeil could return as team president following the departure of long-time G.M., president, and COEO Carl Peterson.

    Ahhhh, NO

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    This would be an absolutely HORRIBLE move. Vermeil is one of the reasons that we got into such a bad shape. His coaching skills are among the best, but he simply doesn't know how to build a defense at all, and is awful at managing a draft.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    This would be an absolutely HORRIBLE move. Vermeil is one of the reasons that we got into such a bad shape. His coaching skills are among the best, but he simply doesn't know how to build a defense at all, and is awful at managing a draft.
    I agree. Vermeil is a nice guy and a great coach, but he is not management material. We need a ruthless drill seargant in our front office. Vermiel drafted better than Herm, but that isn't saying a lot. I don't trust him to put talent on both sides of the field.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,411
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 65

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    This would be an absolutely HORRIBLE move. Vermeil is one of the reasons that we got into such a bad shape. His coaching skills are among the best, but he simply doesn't know how to build a defense at all, and is awful at managing a draft.
    :iagree:
    Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I agree. Vermeil is a nice guy and a great coach, but he is not management material. We need a ruthless drill seargant in our front office. Vermiel drafted better than Herm, but that isn't saying a lot. I don't trust him to put talent on both sides of the field.
    :sign0105:

  8. #8
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'll take him. Noone would ever accuse that guy of not caring. :)

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'll take him. Noone would ever accuse that guy of not caring. :)
    Yup! For a second there I thought I was going to be the only voice of dissent. I actually would have no problem with DV.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Dick Vermeil as President? Come on guys, Im trying to eat my dinner! OK, sorry Dicky, I love ya. But sorry guys, this is complete propaganda and it has and never will be talked about with Clark Hunt. The only guy that has ties to the Chiefs, that even has a chance of being the president would be Denny Thum. Any other hire would come from outside.


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •