Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: President Vermeil?

Default President Vermeil?

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...ident-vermeil/

There’s a strong rumor making the rounds in league circles that former Chiefs coach Dick Vermeil could return as team president following the departure of long-time G.M., president, and COEO Carl Peterson.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

For the love of all that is holy! I hope not! Cowher for GM/HC! btw.....Marty is already in town! The buzzards are already hovering! also, how a bout Holmegren when he gets fired?!

He didn't really do anything with the team, I hope not.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan In Cali View Post
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...ident-vermeil/

There’s a strong rumor making the rounds in league circles that former Chiefs coach Dick Vermeil could return as team president following the departure of long-time G.M., president, and COEO Carl Peterson.

Ahhhh, NO

This would be an absolutely HORRIBLE move. Vermeil is one of the reasons that we got into such a bad shape. His coaching skills are among the best, but he simply doesn't know how to build a defense at all, and is awful at managing a draft.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    This would be an absolutely HORRIBLE move. Vermeil is one of the reasons that we got into such a bad shape. His coaching skills are among the best, but he simply doesn't know how to build a defense at all, and is awful at managing a draft.
    I agree. Vermeil is a nice guy and a great coach, but he is not management material. We need a ruthless drill seargant in our front office. Vermiel drafted better than Herm, but that isn't saying a lot. I don't trust him to put talent on both sides of the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    :iagree:
    Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I agree. Vermeil is a nice guy and a great coach, but he is not management material. We need a ruthless drill seargant in our front office. Vermiel drafted better than Herm, but that isn't saying a lot. I don't trust him to put talent on both sides of the field.
    :sign0105:

I'll take him. Noone would ever accuse that guy of not caring. :)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'll take him. Noone would ever accuse that guy of not caring. :)
    Yup! For a second there I thought I was going to be the only voice of dissent. I actually would have no problem with DV.

Dick Vermeil as President? Come on guys, Im trying to eat my dinner! OK, sorry Dicky, I love ya. But sorry guys, this is complete propaganda and it has and never will be talked about with Clark Hunt. The only guy that has ties to the Chiefs, that even has a chance of being the president would be Denny Thum. Any other hire would come from outside.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast