Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: True Chief's Fan or Dumb????

Default True Chief's Fan or Dumb????

I've said before, but I have tickets to the game on Sunday. I just looked at the weather and the high is going to be 13. I'm still really excited.

Am I the only one or is there anybody else that is as stupid as me.

Am I going to have the stadium to myself????

Awww.... thanks guys! I really thought I would be alone. But now I really won't be able to sleep for the next couple of nights, 'cause you all just made me even more excited.

Those elements along with the Phins make for a classic game. It also might be the last time you see Herman Edwards walking the sidelines in Arrowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Those elements along with the Phins make for a classic game. It also might be the last time you see Herman Edwards walking the sidelines in Arrowhead.
    That coupled with knowing it is already the LAST home game Carl will be in attendance for.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by sues70 View Post
    I've said before, but I have tickets to the game on Sunday. I just looked at the weather and the high is going to be 13. I'm still really excited.

Am I the only one or is there anybody else that is as stupid as me.

Am I going to have the stadium to myself????
    I wish I could go but the cold temp, as well as no way to get there is pretty much keeping me at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    I don't think its going to get that cold, they've been predicting terrible weather all week (allbeit it did finally get bad tonight), but as long as it isn't windy it should be a pretty good game to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    16 cloudy and windy at gametime on Sunday.
    Sorry, but that is still cold to me. When I can find a portable battery or solar powered heater to bring with me, I will go on those cold-cold-cold days.
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Im driving six hours from South Dakota to sit in that nasty *** cold weather, but Im leaving weather as bad or colder. The beer tastes much better in Arrowhead . Besides I wanna be there when we help keep miami outa the playoffs this weekend. GO CHIEFS !

PS You know we are gonna steamroll the phins ! Its our weather and its our last home game to go out with a bang ! They will not be denied this time ! I got 50 yrd line seats in the lower level and Im gonna be screaming my *** off ! See you there !
    50 yard line - are you going to be made up in the chiefs' colors ?
    Quote Originally Posted by theaxeeffect4311 View Post
    If I had tickets I would go to the game. Weather wouldn't stop me from seeing the Chiefs. It's been years since I've gone to a game sadly.
    I can't even remember who the chiefs played the game I went to - I think it might have been the raiders and the chiefs won!
    Quote Originally Posted by sues70 View Post
    Awww.... thanks guys! I really thought I would be alone. But now I really won't be able to sleep for the next couple of nights, 'cause you all just made me even more excited.
    Have fun and keep warm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    That coupled with knowing it is already the LAST home game Carl will be in attendance for.
    I hate to burst your bubble but I think Hermie will be back next season.
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 12-20-2008 at 03:15 PM. Reason: capitalization
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Now dont be gettin our hopes up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12