Thread: possibly the coldest game ever played in Arrowhead

Hybrid View

Default possibly the coldest game ever played in Arrowhead

looks to be the case, I gave up my tickets. Good luck to you guys that go to the game. Wind chill will be 20 below.

it will be interesting to see how the dolphins react

Good LORD. To everyone that's going to this game: BE SAFE. Bundle up.

The coldest game that ever happened, was at the 1995 Divisional Playoff game against Indy......If I remember correctly the air temp was -15 and a serious wind chill of -40 to -50 below. Dang it was cold that day, I froze my tail off!!! Unfortunately, we lost 10-7.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsofa View Post
    The coldest game that ever happened, was at the 1995 Divisional Playoff game against Indy......If I remember correctly the air temp was -15 and a serious wind chill of -40 to -50 below. Dang it was cold that day, I froze my tail off!!! Unfortunately, we lost 10-7.

It wasn't quite that cold. I think it was around 0, but I don't think there was much wind at all. I was there with you. The thing that made that game so cold was that it was cloudy when the game started, then since it was the late game, the sun went down and there was no warmth to be had anywhere.

I was there today , I must say by the fourth Quarter it was pretty cold ! fun game to watch though .