Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Chiefs player wins player of the week award.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)
    Posts
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Chiefs player wins player of the week award.


    0 Not allowed!
    A Kansas City Chiefs player won the NFL Primetime's "Primetime Player" award. Damion McIntosh. I've never seen a losing team have a player win that award. Or, for that matter, an offensive lineman. He won it for the that ridiculous block were he pancaked two Dolphins. That was the best play in the history of offensive linemen.

    Conradulations to Damion McIntosh.
    This was the high point of the Chiefs season!

    Find it here:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos
    Fast forward to 1:25 to see the block.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    400
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Holy ****! Now thats what i call run blocking!

    He also man-handled Joey Porter all day long, good job!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    489
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Holy ****! Now thats what i call run blocking!

    He also man-handled Joey Porter all day long, good job!
    Him and Albert. It is nice to finally see McIntosh make a play. It's almost enough after giving up all those sacks (not this game, but throughout the season).

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    41
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by D.A.S. View Post
    A Kansas City Chiefs player won the NFL Primetime's "Primetime Player" award. Damion McIntosh. I've never seen a losing team have a player win that award. Or, for that matter, an offensive lineman. He won it for the that ridiculous block were he pancaked two Dolphins. That was the best play in the history of offensive linemen.

    Conradulations to Damion McIntosh.
    This was the high point of the Chiefs season!

    Find it here:
    http://www.nfl.com/videos
    Fast forward to 1:25 to see the block.
    DAMN DAT WUZ NASTY!!!!!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ha HA HA. Get you some! That was some funny stuff.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,408
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    He has been very good the last half of the season ! Notice Joey Porter didnt get **** done against either of our tackles ! Hes supposed to be the man ! Our Oline started the season as the problem and ended the season with our Defense being the problem. That was some serious Blocking though Holy **** !

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    D-Mac has played a hell of a lot better recently. I think he may just work better in the spread. I almost have to take back every negative thing I've said about this man. Those blocks were unreal.
    "We're not good enough. That's what I keep telling our guys." - Herm Edwards

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Cool beans!


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    D-Mac has played a hell of a lot better recently. I think he may just work better in the spread. I almost have to take back every negative thing I've said about this man. Those blocks were unreal.
    That is what I like about Chan, develop a offense to the talent on the team. But not going to run out and buy a Mac jersey.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    McIntosh stinks as a pass blocker, but he's alright as a run blocker. All in all, I've been impressed with our O-line, I never thought it'd do this well. Still doesn't mean i wanna pass on a RG and RT.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •