Thread: Titans To Play More Zone Without Pacman Jones In Backfield

Sweets Guest

Default Titans To Play More Zone Without Pacman Jones In Backfield

Source: Ben Maller, FoxSports.com

In the secondary, Tennessee signed Nick Harper and Kelly Herndon and the team also is attempting to convert No. 1 pick Michael Griffin from safety to cornerback. The coaches probably won't admit it, but with the personnel on hand and the loss of Pacman Jones, they will likely play more cover two zone this season. That would potentially accomplish two things — cut down on the big gains surrendered and produce more interceptions.

Sweets Guest

The Titans will be without the services of Adam "Pacman" Jones for the season and possibly forever, too bad his personal life and friends got in the way of a potentially great NFL career. He was awesome in the backfield and return kicks but the Titans are going to have to find a way to move on without his services.

The rest of the league will now not have to worry about certain coverages because they just won't be running them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    The Titans will be without the services of Adam "Pacman" Jones for the season and possibly forever, too bad his personal life and friends got in the way of a potentially great NFL career. He was awesome in the backfield and return kicks but the Titans are going to have to find a way to move on without his services.

The rest of the league will now not have to worry about certain coverages because they just won't be running them.

In life there are not actions without consequences.

I think he needs to take this season and "get it together". I believe that we can grant him another chance, if he can do that. I don't expect it, though. I think he has serious personality issues.

Wocka Wocka Wocka. That is sound of the PacMan game ending. He's done IMO

i think PacMan will be back....
    :character00112: