View Poll Results: What should the Chiefs draft?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quarterback

7 13.73%
  • Runningback

1 1.96%
  • Widereciever

2 3.92%
  • Tightend

0 0%
  • Offensive Lineman

14 27.45%
  • Linebacker

10 19.61%
  • Cornerback

0 0%
  • Safety

0 0%
  • Defensive Tackle

0 0%
  • Defensive End

17 33.33%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What should the Chiefs draft?

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default What should the Chiefs draft?

What position would you like to see the Chiefs draft this year? I'm not asking players since I don't know college but just the position that is most needed to be adressed through the draft.

The only thing we need to even be considering in the draft & fa is DE and LB. After we have taken care of that we can look at OL and bpa. We have the QB that we need, we do not need to take a shot at an unproven college QB as the nest messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefmania View Post
    The only thing we need to even be considering in the draft & fa is DE and LB. After we have taken care of that we can look at OL and bpa. We have the QB that we need, we do not need to take a shot at an unproven college QB as the nest messiah.
    This team needs some O-line help as well. Maybe not the first pick, but it needs to be addressed in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by RockRocks787 View Post
    I'd say any DB position should be the first priority.
    Did you just say that? OK, Im gonna go on record to say that DB should be the last position to draft, after longsnapper.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

OK...........QB has to be a first rounder or we go after a proven QB. Thigpen is not the man and never will be.
    As far as other needs go............LB's a must, D-line (D-end), O-line (maybe more from free agency), better be looking at some running backs also. Larry is a mess and it wouldn't suprise me to see him gone after this year.(Good Riddens) so now we will need a power back.
    Linebackers are a glaring need. Not sure if Derrick Johnson is every going to come around, but maybe can get better with help at other spots. Donnie Edwards may be able to stick around and help teach the young ones but he is about done.
    I don't know, this team is a real mess and I hope you guys aren't buying into the fact we are about there. Don't think so yet. Hopefully a new GM and new coach can help make matters much better.

Quote Originally Posted by RockRocks787 View Post
    I'd say any DB position should be the first priority.

Seriously? If we have had any defensive play at ALL it is in our secondary, you have to be out of your mind!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefmania View Post
    We really need to have offensive line. Yeah we have some needs on defense too, but without an offensive line, NO QB stands a chance. None - zip, zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    OK...........QB has to be a first rounder or we go after a proven QB. Thigpen is not the man and never will be.
    As far as other needs go............LB's a must, D-line (D-end), O-line (maybe more from free agency), better be looking at some running backs also. Larry is a mess and it wouldn't suprise me to see him gone after this year.(Good Riddens) so now we will need a power back.
    Linebackers are a glaring need. Not sure if Derrick Johnson is every going to come around, but maybe can get better with help at other spots. Donnie Edwards may be able to stick around and help teach the young ones but he is about done.
    I don't know, this team is a real mess and I hope you guys aren't buying into the fact we are about there. Don't think so yet. Hopefully a new GM and new coach can help make matters much better.
    Wow, it looks like we are going to be at Loggerheads for a while Chuck.

Without an offensive line, we don't dare go after a QB in the first round. Even if you draft one, you will never be able to use him until you get him some protection. That is why we need to pick up at least one starting lineman from the draft and one from Free agency, address the needs at center and right offensive tackle because Gawd only knows how many more Peterbilts Sackintosh can wave past on the right side next season.

I say, considering what is coming out of the draft this season, you go after an offensive lineman, or a top defensive player early. Leave the quarterbacks this year alone, there is none coming out worth a high pick anyway.

Your probably right about the O-line. I'll go for getting something in the draft and free agency. I'll also go for getting a QB out of free agency if its the right one. The QB situation at the college level is not real good. I think I really like the kid out of Oklahoma but I know he's not coming out this year. The kid at UCLA is also a stud. Tyler is not the answer to get us where we want to be. Going to have to start somewhere.
    Defense is such a mess. Maybe we need a D-coordinater that runs the 3-4 for starters.

We need a DE.. Jared Allen proved he WAS the man for rushin tha quarterback.. Tamba Hali is horrendous

Tyler is the answer at QB for now.

No reason to go drafting a QB right now.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast