View Poll Results: What should the Chiefs draft?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Quarterback

7 13.73%
  • Runningback

1 1.96%
  • Widereciever

2 3.92%
  • Tightend

0 0%
  • Offensive Lineman

14 27.45%
  • Linebacker

10 19.61%
  • Cornerback

0 0%
  • Safety

0 0%
  • Defensive Tackle

0 0%
  • Defensive End

17 33.33%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What should the Chiefs draft?

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

Default What should the Chiefs draft?

What position would you like to see the Chiefs draft this year? I'm not asking players since I don't know college but just the position that is most needed to be adressed through the draft.

Default What do we really need?

OK.....what do we really need? Do all of you believe Thigpen can get it done and can we run the spread successfully?
    I know we need OL but what about QB?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    OK.....what do we really need? Do all of you believe Thigpen can get it done and can we run the spread successfully?
    I know it sucks, especially right now when there's really nothing to talk about, but until some decisions are made, there's really no reason to talk about this. I wrote an article talking about this very thing called "A Fluid Situation." There's a series of questions that have to be addressed before we can even start talking about what direction the Chiefs should go in free agency and the draft.

Lb Aaron Curry without a question.
    Getting a LT (the only OL position worth considering with an early 1st Rnd pick) would be retarded. Branden Albert SHUT DOWN Joey Porter last week.
    If we cant get Peppers or Suggs in FA, we could still sign a really good DE in the 2nd (Everette, Selvie, Hardy, Morgan)... or if you wanted to go OL in the 2nd you could still nab Barwin or Shaughnessy in the 3rd.

Crabtree might be a consideration because Bradley can't stay healthy but I'm hoping we get a speedy WR in FA or 2nd/3rd/4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Thigpen may not be the answer but we should at least give him a chance for one season. See what he can do. Also, we have a lot of issues on the team that QB should be the least of our needs while we have Thigpen. I think we have to give Thigpen a chance since we will be able to re-sign him cheap and he can handle it until next season where it would be reasonable to draft one in the first round.

Quote Originally Posted by RockRocks787 View Post
    I'd say any DB position should be the first priority.
    Okay guys. After watching this game vs. Cincinnati, I would like to personally apologize for that dumb post I made a few days ago. DB seems to be the last thing we need to worry about. I do still think that we need a linebacker or two though.

OK........still think Tyler and the spread are the way to go? This game makes me want to puke.
    Bye, bye Herm.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I know it sucks, especially right now when there's really nothing to talk about, but until some decisions are made, there's really no reason to talk about this. I wrote an article talking about this very thing called "A Fluid Situation." There's a series of questions that have to be addressed before we can even start talking about what direction the Chiefs should go in free agency and the draft.
    Yup it's all specualation at this point, which is ok if you want to engage in speculation, but undwerstand that currently that is all it is.

I just said this in another post, but I think you draft Offensive Linemen and Defensive Lineman before thinking about anything else. I know LB is the next obvious choice, but we have to fill the holes on the line first. When you're forced to run the F'ing spread because you can't block, and you're the worst pass rushing team in NFL history, it's an easy answer where you put your effort first. Worst Pass Rushing Defense in NFL History!!! I can't say that enough. And not by just a little bit, we shattered the "Lack of Sack" record.

What do you all think about Orapko ? I think he would be an awesome addition to a good young D line.

No matter who the GM is we will draft D.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast