First I am a Packer fan. I am looking to follow a 2nd team. I am considering the Panthers as well. Here is why I am considering the Chiefs. BTW I am also from Wisconsin.
1. Open air stadium. The way football should be played.
2. Old school Uni's. none of this donkey, Falcons, Bills garbage.
3. Classy fans. Last Packer game I was at was against the Chiefs, you have well respected fans.
4. Family and friends can't call me a bandwagon jumper on this up and coming underdawg team.
5. I'm a Bowhunter. Arrowhead stadium fits my persona.
6. Chiefs play in the AFC, Pack in the NFC, should only have to cross paths once every 4 years. Also Chiefs train in Wisconsin.
1. Are the Chiefs going to put a roof on their stadium, I heard that possibillity?
2. Uniform change? I will admit I am not a fan of the yellow, it makes the numbers, especially the names blurry from a distance. Would a change in the yellow to possibly Arrowhead stone gray or a dark gold be in the picture? How about the jagged outline of the KC logo be put around the entire collar of the uniform? It kind of looks like an Arrowhead from above. A small Tomahawk or feather in the upper corner of the pants?
I will be making my decision before New Year's. Thanks, and Merry Christmas.