Thread: Chiefs, 2nd new team?

Default Chiefs, 2nd new team?

Hi everyone.

First I am a Packer fan. I am looking to follow a 2nd team. I am considering the Panthers as well. Here is why I am considering the Chiefs. BTW I am also from Wisconsin.

1. Open air stadium. The way football should be played.

2. Old school Uni's. none of this donkey, Falcons, Bills garbage.

3. Classy fans. Last Packer game I was at was against the Chiefs, you have well respected fans.

4. Family and friends can't call me a bandwagon jumper on this up and coming underdawg team.

5. I'm a Bowhunter. Arrowhead stadium fits my persona.

6. Chiefs play in the AFC, Pack in the NFC, should only have to cross paths once every 4 years. Also Chiefs train in Wisconsin.

Questions:
    1. Are the Chiefs going to put a roof on their stadium, I heard that possibillity?

2. Uniform change? I will admit I am not a fan of the yellow, it makes the numbers, especially the names blurry from a distance. Would a change in the yellow to possibly Arrowhead stone gray or a dark gold be in the picture? How about the jagged outline of the KC logo be put around the entire collar of the uniform? It kind of looks like an Arrowhead from above. A small Tomahawk or feather in the upper corner of the pants?

Thoughts? Answers?
    I will be making my decision before New Year's. Thanks, and Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by C-DAWG; 12-24-2008 at 04:41 PM.

If you have blood pressure issues you may want to stay clear of the Chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by C-DAWG View Post
    Hi everyone.
    Hi C-DAWG,
    First I am a Packer fan. I am looking to follow a 2nd team. I am considering the Panthers as well. Here is why I am considering the Chiefs. BTW I am also from Wisconsin.
    I used to be a packers fan as well as chiefs, but when the packers didn't keep Favre I sorta turned away from them but you are welcome to love them because i loved them for several years.
    1. Open air stadium. The way football should be played.

2. Old school Uni's. none of this donkey, Falcons, Bills garbage.

3. Classy fans. Last Packer game I was at was against the Chiefs, you have well respected fans.
    That is one thing I admire about the chiefs, they have loyal fans through the ugly seasons as well as the successful seasons.
    4. Family and friends can't call me a bandwagon jumper on this up and coming underdawg team.
    Oh
    5. I'm a Bowhunter. Arrowhead stadium fits my persona.

6. Chiefs play in the AFC, Pack in the NFC, should only have to cross paths once every 4 years. Also Chiefs train in Wisconsin.

Questions:
    1. Are the Chiefs going to put a roof on their stadium, I heard that possibillity?
    For awhile there there was talk about making KC chiefs stadium into a Superbowl stadium. It has to have a roof or sliding roof for that but i haven't heard anything else about it.
    2. Uniform change? I will admit I am not a fan of the yellow, it makes the numbers, especially the names blurry from a distance. Would a change in the yellow to possibly Arrowhead stone gray or a dark gold be in the picture? How about the jagged outline of the KC logo be put around the entire collar of the uniform? It kind of looks like an Arrowhead from above. A small Tomahawk or feather in the upper corner of the pants?[quote]
    Yellow? I'm not touching that one. Stone grey? The collar? The tomahawk idea would fall through because of the Indian tribes. We(and other teams in NFL and baseball as well) lost our original mascot because of complaints by the indian tribes.
    Thoughts? Answers?
    I will be making my decision before New Year's. Thanks, and Merry Christmas.
    Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year yourself.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    If you have blood pressure issues you may want to stay clear of the Chiefs.

Welcome aboard C-DAWG

The personality of Chiefs fans is similar to Packers fans. They both are diehard fans and will fight for their team through snow and freezing weather even if they are having a bad season. However, most Chiefs fans are less obnoxious in my opinion.

Definitely be a Chiefs fan if you want to remain classy...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Definitely be a Chiefs fan if you want to remain classy...

I don't care what anyone says. I am not finding a new team!

If you know how to love a team but still hate everything about them, you'll fit in great with most Chiefs fans.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE