View Poll Results: Will you be joining the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 70.59%
  • No

5 29.41%
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Join the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League

Default Join the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League

I am going to put together a fantasy football league for the members of this board if there is enough interest. It will be free to join this league and it will be hosted through Yahoo. The Top 3 places will win something(TBD). Please reply to this thread if you are interested in playing in it.

Here are the instructions for joining the league:

You have been invited to Join the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League being hosted by Yahoo! Sports.
    In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.
    League ID#: 270787
    Password: gonzo

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

***UPDATE****
    The league is full. The draft is set for Wed Aug 29 8:15pm EDT.
    Here is the URL to view the league:
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/270787
    Last edited by Coach; 08-21-2007 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I thoroughly suck at fantasy football.
    I missed my leagues playoffs by .05 ponts. The equivalent of 5 yards receiving by any of my receivers on the season. The first time I have missed our 4 team playoff in the last 5 years.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I missed my leagues playoffs by .05 ponts. The equivalent of 5 yards receiving by any of my receivers on the season. The first time I have missed our 4 team playoff in the last 5 years.
    My problem is that I always end up drafting with my heart instead of my head.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

My problem is that I always end up drafting with my heart instead of my head.
    Yep. That is a hard thing to overcome when starting out in fantasy football. Took me about three years of playing to get past it. I hated it the first time I drafted a friggin Bronco by choice.

Yep. That is a hard thing to overcome when starting out in fantasy football. Took me about three years of playing to get past it. I hated it the first time I drafted a friggin Bronco by choice.
    Better than a Raider.

Better than a Raider.
    Janikowski is the ONLY Raider I have ever had on a team. Did NOT draft him either. Late season waiver acquisition.

This sounds suspiciously like you don't have to suffer in Fantasy Football.

I'm not sure I could adjust to that as a Chiefs fan.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    This sounds suspiciously like you don't have to suffer in Fantasy Football.

I'm not sure I could adjust to that as a Chiefs fan.

I play in a dynasty league where keep practically all players and sign them to contracts for x amount of years. Very much like being a GM.

You CAN suffer horribly in a league like this.

fortunately, I draft well.

I play in a dynasty league where keep practically all players and sign them to contracts for x amount of years. Very much like being a GM.

You CAN suffer horribly in a league like this.

fortunately, I draft well.

Is this dynasty league on Chiefs Crowd, or can others get in it?

I don't have enough info about scouting, to be honest with you, but I will take a try at it.

Sucks you lost the playoffs by .05, but that is how it goes.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Is this dynasty league on Chiefs Crowd, or can others get in it?

I don't have enough info about scouting, to be honest with you, but I will take a try at it.

Sucks you lost the playoffs by .05, but that is how it goes.
    No openings in this league plus it is extremely competitive. wouldn't be good for a first timer at dynasty.

No openings in this league plus it is extremely competitive. wouldn't be good for a first timer at dynasty.
    Plus you have to have mad workout skills. And green body paint.