View Poll Results: Will you be joining the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 70.59%
  • No

5 29.41%
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Join the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League

Default Join the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League

I am going to put together a fantasy football league for the members of this board if there is enough interest. It will be free to join this league and it will be hosted through Yahoo. The Top 3 places will win something(TBD). Please reply to this thread if you are interested in playing in it.

Here are the instructions for joining the league:

You have been invited to Join the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League being hosted by Yahoo! Sports.
    In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.
    League ID#: 270787
    Password: gonzo

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

***UPDATE****
    The league is full. The draft is set for Wed Aug 29 8:15pm EDT.
    Here is the URL to view the league:
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/270787
    Last edited by Coach; 08-21-2007 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Plus you have to have mad workout skills. And green body paint.
    I will crush you like the insignificant fool you are.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Dynasty/Keeper leagues are my favorite. It's really the only kind of league where you can overcome injuries to your studs if you have built a winning team. I have overcome in my primary league the loss of Ronnie Brown, Larry Johnson, Javon Walker, Roy Williams and a few weeks of Adrian Peterson to make the 2nd round of the playoffs.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I will crush you like the insignificant fool you are.
    Great. Now I'm scared again.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Dynasty/Keeper leagues are my favorite. It's really the only kind of league where you can overcome injuries to your studs if you have built a winning team. I have overcome in my primary league the loss of Ronnie Brown, Larry Johnson, Javon Walker, Roy Williams and a few weeks of Adrian Peterson to make the 2nd round of the playoffs.
    Damn!!! Are other owners not very good? That would be extremely hard to overcome.

It was a link to show that I was the worst in my league this year ! In other words ,you don't want my advise !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    It was a link to show that I was the worst in my league this year ! In other words ,you don't want my advise !
    Tell me what you didn't do wrong this year instead!

You don't want my advice either, I'll send you to Lee's Summit and make you come back to Independence to eat sushi!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I play in a dynasty league where keep practically all players and sign them to contracts for x amount of years. Very much like being a GM.

You CAN suffer horribly in a league like this.

fortunately, I draft well.
    Especially if you miss the first draft. I was at work, and my work computer was unable to run the java that that site uses. As a result, my team has missed the playoffs both seasons that we have been running that league.

But, nearly two years later, I am poised to get my team over the hump for next season.

On the season, my team actually outscored a couple of the playoff teams.

I missed my leagues playoffs by .05 ponts. The equivalent of 5 yards receiving by any of my receivers on the season. The first time I have missed our 4 team playoff in the last 5 years.
    Holy crap. yahoo made a scoring adjustment for the Minnesota Defense that put me a full point over what I had earlier. I am in the 4 team playoff for the championship now. WAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Holy crap. yahoo made a scoring adjustment for the Minnesota Defense that put me a full point over what I had earlier. I am in the 4 team playoff for the championship now. WAHOOOOOO!!!!!
    I am in the playoffs in yahoo also... I am 10-4 now, I just hate it when my opponents are playing somebody who still has trent green in or something... which has gotten me 3 of the 4 loses.

Congrats man!

Represent for the Crowd!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png