Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo NFL Pickem Challenge League...

Default Yahoo NFL Pickem Challenge League...

I didn't see any threads here at Chiefs Crowd related to an NFL Yahoo Pickem Challenge League already existing...so, if any at Chiefs Crowd are interested:

A couple weeks ago I formed a private Yahoo NFL Pickem Challenge League, and y'all are more than welcome to join & play along. The info you'll need to join is at the end of my post. I enjoy playing Pickem Challenge, it's quick, easy & competitive fun.

The only other website's I've participated at in my PC life on a regular basis is a recording artist's fan club website. I write short stories there on occasion, & participate with helping emotionally support some of the kids who are fan club members with serious illness', etc.. Although a controversial artist in the media sometimes, he's not quite the person behind the scenes the media makes him out to be often, haha...he's a good guy, has a big heart...and contributes much time & money to childrens foundations and our Military Soldiers & families...he is Kid Rock, haha. :)

Anyway, for a few years now I've started up a private Yahoo NFL Pickem Challenge League for those at that fan club website who are also NFL fans, as well as for any friends, family, etc.. So please feel free to join in if interested. :)

Info you'll need to join...

1) If you don't already have a free Yahoo account, you'll need to create one.
    2) Go to Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Pro Football Pickem
    3) Click join existing group, then enter group ID #3163...it's the group ID #, not the name of the group you need to enter. The password is kr09tbt , then choose your 'set name', which is your player user name more or less...I'm RedzoneCJ.

I check the option of having Yahoo send me weekly email reminders to make my picks, because sometimes life get's hectic & I may forget, especially those games on Holidays & Thursday nights. I've seen people come from behind if they miss a week picking, but it's best not to of course. I've set the league up to where you have 5 minutes before each games kick off time to pick.

For some reason this year I'm having trouble getting people to play compared to previous years, so we do need players to make it fun, competively speaking. Hope some of you will join me and play along. :)

Well Connie I'm involved in all I want to be at this point but what I will do is stickie your thread so that it'll remain at the top of the FF forum. :)

Joined.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Thanks Cheifster for your help, and thanks to you too honda for playing along! Yeehaw! I'm so excited it's NFL season again!

I honestly get withdrawls after Super Bowl, haha. The house seems so quiet on Sundays without the sounds of the game echoing throughout.

Attending Draft Day at Arrowhead helps some with tiding me over till pre-season, but I sure wish it was physically possible for football to last as long as baseball season, haha.

Could you impart unto my wife some of your zeal for football Connie? I'll give you my first born son.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Could you impart unto my wife some of your zeal for football Connie? I'll give you my first born son.
    My child rearing days are long gone...any other offers? LOL

I've been trying for years to get my 'girl' friends more interested in Chiefs football...haven't been successful.

It's really difficult sometimes being a diehard 'girl' Chiefs/NFL fan. Such as if I host a Super Bowl Party...the girls tend to group up, not pay attention to the game, chit chat about non-football stuff. The guys of course group up and pay attention to the game, haha. I want to be in the guys group needless to say, but don't want to be rude to the girls.

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't...just do my best to keep my attentions balanced, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    My child rearing days are long gone...any other offers? LOL

I've been trying for years to get my 'girl' friends more interested in Chiefs football...haven't been successful.

It's really difficult sometimes being a diehard 'girl' Chiefs/NFL fan. Such as if I host a Super Bowl Party...the girls tend to group up, not pay attention to the game, chit chat about non-football stuff. The guys of course group up and pay attention to the game, haha. I want to be in the guys group needless to say, but don't want to be rude to the girls.

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't...just do my best to keep my attentions balanced, lol.
    I hear ya kiddo! The only football my wife gets into is football that has our kid running out on the field; and then he has to be playing.

Redheads smell like pee
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    were is me a 22 year old redhead with your football love lol
    LOL

I dunno, haha...most the 22 yr olds I know these days aren't much interested in football. Bet ya might be able to spot a few at Arrowhead on game day though!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Redheads smell like pee
    ~RUTROH~ (in my best Scooby Doo voice, haha)

I have a couple natural red-heads in my family, including my younger sister, hahaha. She's pretty proud of her red hair...I'd best not let her know she smells like pee, she's liable to punch me, lol. Redheads are hotheaded too, hahaha.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast