View Poll Results: Will you be joining the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 70.59%
  • No

5 29.41%
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Join the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League

Default Join the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League

I am going to put together a fantasy football league for the members of this board if there is enough interest. It will be free to join this league and it will be hosted through Yahoo. The Top 3 places will win something(TBD). Please reply to this thread if you are interested in playing in it.

Here are the instructions for joining the league:

You have been invited to Join the ChiefsCrowd.com Fantasy Football League being hosted by Yahoo! Sports.
    In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.
    League ID#: 270787
    Password: gonzo

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

***UPDATE****
    The league is full. The draft is set for Wed Aug 29 8:15pm EDT.
    Here is the URL to view the league:
    http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/270787
    Last edited by Coach; 08-21-2007 at 09:27 PM.

Why is it an autopick draft? I woke up early to do this. Now I have to expect the computer to do it right? I hate autopick.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Why is it an autopick draft? I woke up early to do this. Now I have to expect the computer to do it right? I hate autopick.
    I'm sorry. I logged on too. Only to find out that the draft settings weren't as I initially set them. I have changed it to Online Draft, but the only times available now are during the day. Or we can autopick. What do you guys want to do? Again, sorry for the confusion. I'm not sure what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I'm sorry. I logged on too. Only to find out that the draft settings weren't as I initially set them. I have changed it to Online Draft, but the only times available now are during the day. Or we can autopick. What do you guys want to do? Again, sorry for the confusion. I'm not sure what happened.
    Whatever the rest of the group decides, I'll make sure that I am there. Having said that, I would prefer to do it, sometime this weekend. Does anyone have any problems with this weekend?

works for me

I am not fussy...i am off for the weekend.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

How about Saturday, September 1, at 2:00 pm? Just checking out everyones availability.

shouldn't be a problem
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I tell ya, I was freskin' out, when I saw that we were on autopick. I sent an e-mail to the league, I posted on the league board and here. I thought I had missed something. But, I feel better now.

Sorry to triple-post here, but...

Who is everybody in our league? There are those that I know who they are, then there sre those who I think I know, then some that I have no idea about.

Just wondering...

Guys there are no times available on the weekend. The only times available are for next week. The latest time is at 4:15pm. Will that work you guys? As of right now the draft is set for:
    'Tue Sep 4 4:15pm EDT'

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast