Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody watching this mess

Default Anybody watching this mess

Glad I didn't make the 90 minute drive to Cincinnati to watch this. Herm says if he's back, he's dedicated to this offense. Wonder if he's dedicated to his pass rush too. It's the Bungles for Gawd sake. This is pathetic. So glad it's alomost over and we can put this behind us.

Default Omg

WE GOT A SACK. Put a hold on that record!

This should be Herm's last television appearance, provided the new GM has any sense of intellectuality.

At this point, I'm ashamed that the Chiefs are representing our state. It's an embarrassment.

I just can't believe we can't even pick up a first down. It's not like we're playing a team that actually has a defense. Good Lord they're awful. 6 more minutes to a long, cold off-season. I don't think Gonzo has a catch yet either. There goes his record. I hate that.

Embrarassment is correct. This is so sad.
    Hopefully all of you now don't think Tyler is the man and the spread is the way to go. You now see what an NFL defense can do to the spread.
    My friends it just won't work all the time. You gotta be able to run and in the spread you ain't gonna run it.

At least we're not going to be shut out... I hope.

On a side note, that cameraman got killed.

Default Wow

First and goal on the 1........second and goal on the one......Third and goal from inside the one.......fourth and goal from the 11.......... Bungles 16 Chiefs zero. But I was wrong, Gonzo has 4 catches, so his record is still safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    This makes me want to puke !!!!! So Herm say we are 85% there huh !!!!
    OK...........for all of you guys who say Tyler Thigpen is the man and the spread is the deal............what about now ??????
    Cincy has Thigpen so confused he doesn't know what to do. Yep, he's the man.
    Oh yea, how about Larry Johnson missing that cut and losing yards. He is so full of alchohol he can't even think.
    Fire all the coaches and start over. This is so sad.

Agreed, although I think that if they were to hire coaches that actually know what to do with the talent we have the rest would take care of itself. JMHO.

Well somehow I missed our TD. I assume it was a defensive score. Better than the Lions? Well I suppose so since they are 0 - 16. But at least they scored 21 points on the road. Still glad I'm not a Detroit fan though, that's gotta really blow to hold that record.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Well somehow I missed our TD. I assume it was a defensive score. Better than the Lions? Well I suppose so since they are 0 - 16. But at least they scored 21 points on the road. Still glad I'm not a Detroit fan though, that's gotta really blow to hold that record.
    Thigpen to Gonzales from the five.

Ahh, I missed that. Thought they turned it over on downs and I switched to the Pack game for a minute. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12