Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com hits 10000 posts

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,296
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 30

    Default ChiefsCrowd.com hits 10000 posts


    0 Not allowed!
    Our website crossed the 10,000 post mark today. Thanks for visiting guys and gals!!


  2. #31
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Not sure what you're talking about.
    Three guys congratulating one another?

    How many more regular posters do we have since the 9/17?

    I see a huge list of no post wonders in the member list.

    The site has really done some growing because of the interaction, I would say.

    Would Pro_Angler ever have posted more than once before September?

    Now we have dedicated posters!

    That draws google!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #32
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Three guys congratulating one another?

    How many more regular posters do we have since the 9/17?

    I see a huge list of no post wonders in the member list.

    The site has really done some growing because of the interaction, I would say.

    Would Pro_Angler ever have posted more than once before September?

    Now we have dedicated posters!

    That draws google!

    I see your point. You should have seen us in the early days; you would not recognize us.


  4. #33
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I see your point. You should have seen us in the early days; you would not recognize us.
    Show me and prove it!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #34
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I see your point. You should have seen us in the early days; you would not recognize us.
    I guess I see your point.

    The three of you must have had some heated debates (?) before everyone showed up, and admin was forced to pick up chief31 as an unsigned FA!

    So how do you guys split up responsibility exactly?

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #35
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Show me and prove it!

    It has been locked up and forever archived; never to be seen again.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 10-25-2007 at 03:26 AM.


  7. #36
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    It has been locked up and forever achived; never to be seen again.

    Dude you really need to use Firefox, because your spelling is especially atrocious!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #37
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I guess I see your point.

    The three of you must have had some heated debates (?) before everyone showed up, and admin was forced to pick up chief31 as an unsigned FA!

    So how do you guys split up responsibility exactly?

    We don't really; we all do much the same thing, just at different times when we're logged on.


  9. #38
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Dude you really need to use Firefox, because your spelling is especially atrocious!

    Oh for cryin out loud; I left out an "r".


  10. #39
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Oh for cryin out loud; I left out an "r".
    Can't spell Chiefster without an "r".

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  11. #40
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Can't spell Chiefster without an "r".

    You are correct sir!


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •