Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fire Herm Edwards NOW!

Default Fire Herm Edwards NOW!

i am watching this crappy game between the bengals and the chiefs. Has anyone else noticed the passes that tyler thigpen has been throwing? Wow. Fire herm edwards already and thank god this season is over.

Repost.

Bonner Springs, KS (Home of the worst water in the U.S.A.)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    i am watching this crappy game between the bengals and the chiefs. Has anyone else noticed the passes that tyler thigpen has been throwing? Wow. Fire herm edwards already and thank god this season is over.
    It's pretty amazing that after this many games, and the decent job they did last week, that Thigpen and his receivers could be that far off page with each other. Amazing. Not like the Bungles have the most feared pass rush either. Almost like they took the holiday off and just phoned it in. Where was the prep for this game? I'll have to go read the post press conference and see who Herm blammed for the problems.

Herm edwards is the cause of all of this and this last game was the straw that broke this fans back. How can you score 31 against the dolphins and only score 6 points against the bengals...they need to get rid of herm edwards point blank...this team makes me miss the days of vermeil when we had no defense what soever...at least we had an offense that could score all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefstillidie View Post
    Herm edwards is the cause of all of this and this last game was the straw that broke this fans back. How can you score 31 against the dolphins and only score 6 points against the bengals...they need to get rid of herm edwards point blank...this team makes me miss the days of vermeil when we had no defense what soever...at least we had an offense that could score all the time.

We were a young inexperienced team going into this and I think we most of us knew that the division title or the playoffs were pretty much eliminated after week 1. But to lose in the fashion we did is unaceptable. Our 2 minute offense is a joke, we get the ball with under 2 minutes in the first half, we don't do anything, scoring going into the falf was nearly impossible all season while we giving up points. Time management was also an issue, poor bltz packages, inability to tackle are all things that are coaching related. There needs to be a major shake up throughout management. Carl is gone now the rest need to be shown the door as well.

Herm has to go. He can't coach, adjust, draft, motivate, or win. This coaching move by Peterson (amongst other blunders) ended his career here. New gm will have to sh!tcan Herm.
    SHUT IT

Herm had better be fired before monday is over. Get his no coaching, clock screwing, no halftime adjusting, idiodic play calling, playing to lose the game azz out of there!!! NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Herm had better be fired before monday is over. Get his no coaching, clock screwing, no halftime adjusting, idiodic play calling, playing to lose the game azz out of there!!! NOW!
    Ican't see Calrk Hunt firing Herm. So I'd imagine that he will be the coach until we get a new Gm at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Ican't see Calrk Hunt firing Herm. So I'd imagine that he will be the coach until we get a new Gm at the very least.
    I agree. New gm will fire Herm. I'm thinking Clark will insist on it, just doesn't want to be public about it...
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast