Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LJ says he's done in KC..

Default LJ says he's done in KC..

LARRY JOHNSON
    Talk about your future with this organization …
    “Hopefully, my future is not with this organization. It’s not (the Chiefs’) fault. Half of it is mine. Half of it is my off-the-field situation and other things that occurred.

“On the football field, my role definitely diminished when I came back (from injury). I felt like I wasn’t getting as many carries as I could have handled. I felt like I could have helped as much as I could have, but they shifted their powers to other players on the team. I feel as though my time is up in this city and this program.”

There is going to be a general manager change and possibly a coaching change. Do those changes affect your attitude?
    “No. It has everything to do with the environment. The city is tired of me, and the organization and I have run our course together. It’s time to move on for me. There could be 100 changes. It’s time for me to go.”

Are you going to ask for a trade?
    “No. (The Chiefs) pretty much wrote that in the sand these last few weeks.”

How do you feel like you fit in to the Chiefs’ spread offense?
    “I don’t. I have never been a six- or seven-carry per game back and expect 200-yard rushing games. It’s never been my style. I wish it could be. It’s not me. I wear down defenses and get yards when the offense really pounds the rushing plays.”

Source: Click

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    THANK YOU, LORD!
    Hopefully, the next time I scream "JOHNSON, YOU'RE A PU$!", it'll be when he's playing for the BRONCOS
    that's right... i'm callin' it.
    You better hope your wrong because he will dominate us if he ends up there!!!!!

LJ's domination days are done. He wants to be a rapper so he can humiliate women in song...
    SHUT IT

I didn't know all the CBS commentators were members of this board. The sooner he's gone the better, take the cap hit, trade him to Tyler chickens for some chicken twists and some alcoholic chicken.

good he can get the hell out along with herm edwards. Jamaal Charles is the future for the chiefs anyways! That guy is gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohnson View Post
    I didn't know all the CBS commentators were members of this board. The sooner he's gone the better, take the cap hit, trade him to Tyler chickens for some chicken twists and some alcoholic chicken.
    I don't think you could get that much for him. he's not worth as much as Costanza.

Ill miss him no matter what statistic you put in front of me to change my mind !

Well all I have to say about missing LJ, he is no Nitemare, He most certainly not a Joe Delany, and he can not even come close to being a Marcus Allen. He can go and try to be a man somewhere else. That being said, IMO, he will still be a Chief next year, unless he is in prison, or a raider (Half way House).
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-29-2008 at 12:18 AM.

Who the hell knows what's gonna happen right now?

We don't have any idea who our new GM is gonna be yet.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    I don't think you could get that much for him. he's not worth as much as Costanza.

I was hoping someone would get that.

I don't understand how anyone could miss LJ? He has never been a team player. He does not run with the authority he used to. So yeah, trade him to the Broncos if they'll take him. I don't care if we get a coach like Cowher or whoever who wants to play smashmouth football. LJ needs to go.

When times get tough, LJ quits. Not a true team player.

Look at McNabb on the Eagles. How the F*** did the Eagles end up in the playoffs?!? He has been very inconsistent this season but pulled enough together to make the playoffs. That is what a team player is supposed to do when they hit hard times. Not quit so they can hope to be traded to a better team.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast